14.

||Briana||
I noticed that Melo kept looking at me with sadness. I hope he knows I'm fine with his ass. I was tired of getting hurt. Him and Quan kept glancing at each other. I bet these niggas were plotting.

Deciding to switch places, I went over to O and started dancing with him instead of Quan, giving him a break.

O- You Okay?

Briana- No. I think Quan and Melo are plotting something.

O- I bet he's gonna try and get Melo to talk to you.

Briana- Nope. That's not happening. He made his choice already, and I've made mine.

O- Melo's my homie and all, but he doesn't deserve you. You've been there for him when he wasn't shit, and this is how we repays you??

Briana- You right...

||Phaquan||
I heard Bri and O's whole conversation. Lowkey, I agree with him. Should I tell Melo about her choice? FUUUCK NO.

But, I got a girl to go dump. To be honest, I thought Genesis would be better than what I thought.

I walked over to Genesis, who's face lit up like a Christmas Tree. If only she knew what I was about to do.

Genesis- Baby!! I'm sorry.

Quan- It's Okay.

She hugged me like she was gonna lose me. Hah. I'm a horrible person.

Genesis- I should kno-

I cut her off before saying what I was gonna say.

Quan- I'm breaking up with you.

It took her a moment to realize what I said, but everybody looked at me.

Genesis-W-What? Why??

Quan- Because, You're a horrible friend, and an even worse girlfriend. I know you been texting Darius behind me back.

||Briana||
While I was with O, he looked behind me and smiled like he had something.

O- Hey, I gotta get to my girl, But I brought you a suprise.

Briana- Suprise? What is it?

O- Okay, So you know how when we were little, you always talked about going to a dance with a real gentleman?

Briana- That was hella long ago.

O- Yeah, Well I made it happen.

He smiled and I felt his eyes cover my face. He turned me around and I was so fuckin confused.

Briana- O, What's going on?

O- Nothing.

He uncovered my eyes, and I seen Shaqir with a matching suit to my dress and a bunch of roses. Tears came to my eyes, as I felt my heart swell. My friends were yelling and recording.

Not wanting to smear my make up, I fanned my face as he smiled.

Briana- What are you doing here?!

Shaqir- O got me a guest pass and said I should suprise you.

Briana- Oh my gosh.

I went to go hug him and took the flowers from him.

||LaMelo||
Quan was explaining to Genesis why they were breaking up and honestly, I was shook. They were hella cute.

Eli- I think you should go talk to her bro. Who knows what she could be thinking.

Melo- You right.

I said looking back at my friends. Zo's mouth dropped and Gelo's eyes widened like they seen something.

Gelo- Uhh. Bro, I think you guys decided on that a bit too late...

Will- What?

Zo- Look Who just came.

We looked towards the entrance and seen Bri and O with their backs towards us. Hella yelling started and I seen flashes go off.

Looking towards the door, I seen that nigga Shaqir with a matching suit to her dress and Hella flowers.

Zo- Daaamnn.

My heart dropped, and broke into a thousand little peices. She hugged him and took the flowers while he dapped O. Was he apart of this?? I really thought he was my friend too. He kissed her on the forehead and that made me hella mad.

She had me looking stupid as hell. So I had to leave the gym.

TWO UPDATES IN A ROW?? IM ON A ROLL YALL 😭😭😭😭😭