9.

•Briana•
Sooo. Schools over and I'm still hella mad. Melo been all buddy buddy with her and didn't even try to talk to me or anything. But it's whatever.

Me, Desiree, Sadie, Angel, Rose, Kayzha, Jalen, Jared Jordan, and Kelvin were near the planters in front of school, taking pictures.

Jalen- We looking cool as hell.

I'd taken my hair out of the bun it was in and it looked really good.

•Genesis•
I was currently at Melo's house with Quan and all them. It was just us and Bri was texting me.

Bestf🖕🏽
Giirrrllll. Guess who just texted me.

- Who? 😭

Bestf🖕🏽
Shareef fine self 👌🏽

- Oh lord...You have a whole ass boyfriend Bri. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Bestf🖕🏽
Ion know. The way Melo nd Iris been acting, they might as well be fuckin.

I snickered at that. I don't even know why that was as funny as it was.

- You a fool.

Besf🖕🏽
Buuut. Should I text him back or nah? Cause that skinny noodle is making me mad.

- Biiitch. Nooo. 😭🤦🏽‍♀️

Besf🖕🏽
Fuck it. I'm texting him. No regurts.

LaVar- Sooo. Iris. You do know that Melo has a girlfriend right?

My head shot up from my phone to Melo and Iris, who had her head on his shoulder.

Iris- I know.

This bitch.

LaVar- Why are you on him then?

Iris- She not here is she?

The fact that Melo was letting her be all up on him made me lowkey mad. I was interrupted by my phone flashing. Bri was calling. I picked up hella fast.

Genesis- What happened?

Briana- I texted him!!!

Genesis- Of course yo stupid ass did.

Briana- Shut up. But this dude hella fuckin nasty for noo reason.

Genesis- What he say?

Briana- Okay, He said "Stop playing with me fore I really slide thru and get yo lil ass pregnant".

My mouth dropped wide open and I really had nothing to say.

Genesis- That man needs help.

Briana- That's not all he said.

Genesis- Really now?

Briana- This dude said, "I'll have you moaning my name all throughout the house just like we did last time."

Genesis- Whatchu mean last time?!

Briana- About a year ago we was friends with benefits and I learned some tricks I shouldn't have.

Genesis- Like What?

Briana- The Spider, Flip arounds, Splits.

I've never been so disturbed in my life. This girl was legit nasty.

Genesis- Oh Yup. No. Bye. You both need to go to therapy.

After hanging up I sat there to process what she had just told me. I was silent for a minute.

Quan- Baby. You okay?

Genesis- Huh? Yeah. I'm okay.

•Briana•
Right now I was at home, and I was bored as fuuck. I seen on Melo's Snapchat that he let Iris hack it and she posed hella pictures for no reason.

On Instagram Shareef had mentioned me in his story and said "Fade on sight @briiig". So I posted back saying Bet.