12.

||Quan||
Genesis was looking at me, waiting for me to read what Bri had said about her. Lowkey I was dying on the inside.

Genesis- So? You gone tell me what she said? Are are you gonna keep laughing?

Quan- S-She said; Fuck that Bible chapter too. I hope she gets hit by a fucking speed bump with her fake ass. She start dating a black dude and don't know how to act.

Zo and Gelo started dying laughing right with me. So did everybody else except for Iris, Her, and Melo.

Don- Yoo. She wilding for that.

Genesis- Whatever. I don't need her.

She said, crossing her arms and looking away. I knew she was lowkey hurt. That's what her dumbass get. Ion even care if she was my girl. Bri been the homie since middle school.

||Briana||
I'm so fucking tired of being used like a fucking toilet, where everybody just shits on you. Well not anymore. They not gone like the new Bri. No more L's.

The whole squad was spending the night at my house. We were having a pajama party. All of us were wearing our matching minion onsies.

Kayzha- Bri, We're going live on your phone.

Briana- Okay.

I was straightening my hair, with my speaker, blasting Love More.

||Kayzha||
We'd went live on Bri's phone or whatever. Genesis weird ass, Melo, Irish is whatever her name is, and hella other people joined. Wow.

@genesisss; Pajama Party? Why wasn't I invited? 😭😭

Desiree- Cause you're fake.

Kayzha- We're allergic to fakeness.

I seen Denise, Izzy, Gelo, and then joined too. Ooohhhh. Lucas Coly. He was on here too.
...........................
TWO WEEKS LATER

||Briana||
I don't feel sorry for doing what I did. In fact, they deserved it. I'm going to do what I should've done in the first place.

Everybody was telling me that I should've ended up with Shaqir instead of Melo. I wish I had listened. He doesn't even seem hurt that I don't talk to him anymore.

But today is the day of Homecoming. Melo was supposed to be my date...

It's whatever. I had on a red sparklyish dress and tan heels. My hair was curly and was really long. Since I had no date, Quan and O had volunteered to be them.

Quan said that Genesis didn't deserve for him to be her date. O was like a brother to me.

Quan- You nervous?

Briana- Yeah. Hella people are gonna be looking at me weird.

O- No they won't.

This years theme was Hollywood, so there would be a red carpet.

Quan- Everybody But our little friend group knows that we were taking you. You deserve it.

Briana- You sure?

O- We're sure.

All my friends were in the limo with me, Because I'm hella extra. They had their dates and I had mine.

||LaMelo||
Today is the day of Homecoming. Iris was my date. Genesis was lowkey freaking out. Quan and O weren't here. All of us were outside the gym. My parents, Denise's, and the whole crew was here.

Patricia- Ooh. This is so exciting.

Genesis- No it's not. Quan is late.

A limo drove onto the curb and doors opened. I seen Bri's friends come out.

Chris- Dang. Why couldn't we have a limo y'all?

Dad- Y'all can get one next year.

Patricia- Ooh. My baby's coming.

Denise- I'm right here.

Patricia- No. Not you. My favorite child, with her dates.

Eli- Dates?

Quan and O stepped out the limo, wearing matching black and red suits.

Genesis- Quan?! Did he seriously go with another bitch?!

A girl stepped out the limo. She was hella bad.

Chris- She fine as hell.

Genesis- She doesn't even go here.

Patricia- Awww. My babyyy.

Denise- Mom. There's no way that's Briana. She hates makeup.

Patricia- It is. I should know. Cause I did all of it.

My heart felt weird when I saw her. She legit took my breath away. Once she got out the limo, she slipped her arms into Quan and O's.

They were walking past us and Genesis was pissed.

Genesis- What the hell Quan?!

Quan- You were supposed to take her Melo. So we stepped in.