3.

•LaMelo•
Ashley was sitting there silent for a little bit before she went off on her big manlike beings.

Ashley- What the hell happened?!

Dani- She threatened us, that's what happened.

Ashley- You had one job!! How do you fail?! She's literally like three feet tall.

Milly- Well I'm sorry if she's kind is scary!!

Melo- Wait, You sent them over there to do what?

I said lowkey getting a bit mad. She couldn't hear it in my voice, but the boys could.

Ashley- Just to give her a little warning..Nothing harmless.

Melo- Leave her alone. If I hear you did anything to upset her they'll be consequences.

Her mouth dropped open as she left the table in some sort of fit.

O- What was that?

Melo- What?

Quan- The whole thing that just happened right now....

Melo- Nothing.

O sat back and smirked at me, folding his arms.

O- You still got feelings for her.

Quan- Ooh. Really?

The boys knew back when we were little, before we got popular that Bri and I had a little thing going.

Melo- Can't help it. That's my first love.

Camille- Awwww.

Melo- None of this conversation can be mentioned outside of this table. You guys are the only ones that know, besides my family.

Dajon- We still coming over tonight?

Melo- You already know. It's Friday.

~End Of School~

We were waiting outside the school. My dad and his people were going to pick us up for our weekend. Earlier, Gelo texted us that tomorrow the girls were joining us for Six Flags.

Quan- This weekend bout to be lit as hell, especially cause it's a three day.

Dajon- Mann. You ain't lying.

•Briana•
I was on the phone with Izzy because she had called me to let me know they were near the school. Not really anybody was outside the school. But then I noticed Melo and all them. Shit.

Izzy- We're pulling up. Aw darn. The boys are here.

Briana- Damn. Okay.

I was still on the phone as I saw my sister's car pull up near LaVar's. Melo looked at Denise with an ugly.

Melo- Ew. Why you here?

Denise- I'm here for my sister you ugly being. Shut up.

Walking out the school, I didn't realize somebody was following me until I heard footsteps running behind me. Something yanked on my hair, causing me to damn near fall.

I turned around and noticed it was Ashley. She was standing there with a smirk on her face.

Ashley- That's from lu-

I cut her off by punching her hella hard in the jaw. She stood there in shock, holding her face.

Briana- Nunca toques mi maldito cabello.

(Don't ever touch my fucking hair.)

Turning around, I saw Melo staring dead at me as his girlfriend fell to the ground.

Briana- Get your girl.

I said before getting in the backseat next to Izzy.

•LaMelo•
The boys were going crazy. We'd left Ashley at the school. I know it was wrong, but that's what she gets.

Zo- What's going on between you and my lifeline?

Melo- Your What?

Zo- Don't judge.

Gelo- Yeah, I wanna know what's going on with you and my shooter.

Quan- He still likes her.

Melo- Shut up nigga.

Dmo- Boy why don't you break up with that fast little girl?

Melo- I can't. My reputation will fall.

Gelo- So? If you're in love with her, Why should your popularity matter?

•Briana•
That whole situation with Ashley just made me mad. Like, What? Why is she still trying to start something?

But anyways, The Girl's and I had went to the mall to get our nails done and buy a couple things from Pink.