6.

•Briana•
We'd finally gotten to Six Flags and most of us had split up. Melo had ditched me for his friends. So I was with Kaliah, Denise, Tina, and Izzy.

Denise- Can we get food first?

Briana- Yeah. I'm hungry.

We started walking towards where the little food stops were. I got Panda Express, and the others got different things. We were sitting in this big ass booth.

•LaMelo•
Me and the boys were going from Ride to Ride. We had a fast pass because we wasn't waiting in no lines.

Quan- I'm hungry now.

Kenneth- You're always hungry.

Quan- True.

Gelo- Let's go get food then.

I was lowkey getting hungry too. So all of us decided to go to the main food places. It was everybody but the girls.

Zo- Where'd Demise and them go?

Eli- They left us as soon as we got here. You hella slow.

•Briana•
We were eating and having the weirdest conversation.

Tina- Sooo. Bri. You and Melo? Is that a thing yet or is he still being stupid?

Briana- I don't even know anymore. Last night he broke up with Ashley though. So I guess that's a step.

I picked up my drink and took a sip, not expecting to hear what I heard next.

Tina- When did you guys start having sex?

As I choked on my drink, Izzy, Kai, and Denise started laughing hella hard.

Briana- Uhhh....Second semester of eighth grade I think.

Kaliah- Oh gosh. You guys are nasty.

Tina- When you guys were younger, he'd talk about marrying you and other things like that.

Denise- Oh my god. Didn't that actually happen?

Tina- You bet it did. You guys were like and we had this little wedding for you guys.

Briana- I think I remember that.

We were still talking when I felt something slide into the seat next to me. It was Melo. When everybody started coming to the table, it was hella full. I put my head on his shoulder while eating my veggie spring roll.

Melo- What's that?

Briana- A spring roll.

Melo- Ok.

He took it from my hand and started eating it. I sat up and hit him in his chest. I don't care if I had more, that one was good as hell.

Melo- Why you hit me??

Briana- I was eating thaaat.

Melo- You have like four more right there...

Briana- Soo? That one was on point.

Melo- You want it back?

Briana- No. Yo slobber done already been on it.

I said while crossing my arms. Everybody was looking at us by now.

Zo- Y'all fight like an old married couple.

Gelo- It's funny yet disturbing sometimes.

LaVar- They are married. That's why.

Melo- We are?

Zo- Oh shit. I remember that. This dude made me go pick flowers for him.

LaVar- Y'all don't remember? When y'all was like seven Melo proposed to you with a broken ass ring pop.

Melo- I did?

Gelo- Most definitely you did. You made sure everybody came to see that shit.