I turn around like lightning and pound my fisted hand into his face. He winces and runs his hand over where I hit him. Surprisingly, I'm not injured by punching him. I must have caught him by surprise. He chuckles and looks back at me, the red marks on his face quickly fading.

"You've got a hell of a good punch," he says, "That'll come in handy later. I'm glad you're on my side."

"I'm not on your side, so get it through that thick, bloated head of yours right now. And there's more where that came from, so shut up and don't talk to me."

I turn away and walk down the stairs of the porch, looking at the shocked faces of Ed and the others.

"That's impressive. Remind me never to mess with you," says the blonde one, "My name is Heinkel. This-", he gestures at the other massive guy, "Is Darius."

"Pleased to meet you both." I say.
"So are you working together with Ed?" I ask.

"I suppose. We used to work up in the mountains, until we ran into this little kid." Darius explains.

"LITTLE KID!?" Ed screams.

"After that," says Greed/Ling, "They all signed up to work for me."

"Why the hell would they do that?" I ask.

"It's beneficial to all of us." says Ed.

"But I'm interested to hear your story." Greed says to me.

"My story is none of your business. Besides, didn't I tell you not to talk to me?" I say, making sure not to look at him.

"I was never big on rules." He says.

"I'm repaying a debt to my friends.", I say, "But what about you? Aren't you a Homunculus, so shouldn't you be hanging out with Bradley?"

"For someone who doesn't want to talk to me, you're asking a lot of questions. But if you have to know-" , he says smugly, "I had a little misunderstanding with the others and I kinda went psycho and attacked Wrath-or Bradley-I guess, if that's what you mean. I don't really play well with others, so it's for the best."

"Yet you have a little gang with you."

"So you're not just a pretty face. Well, it's been easier since you got here. Having a woman in my little gang is more fun than just an all guys group."

I gag and turn my head to the ground. He just....is so gross, and perverted and disgusting! To think, that used to be Ling. The memory of
him depresses me, and pulse of anxiety consumes me. Like when you're about to take a test you didn't study for, and the night before you realize you'll be screwed when you do.

"So what's the plan?" I try and change the subject.

"We're going to find Lan Fan. I want to see her again, make sure she's ok."

"Ok. She's still in Dr. Knox's house. She says she wants automail, so once we get there we can call Winry."

"Alright." Ed agrees.

"Hey, just hold on" Greed/Ling says.
"Last time I checked, I was in charge here."

"Bite me." I say.

He sighs. "Just a little rebel, huh?"

"Alright then," says Ed, "Let's go."

* * *

We reach Dr. Knox's house later that afternoon.

"Where the hell have you been!? And who are these people?"

"I'll explain later." I say, pushing my way into the house with Ed and Greed/Ling following.

Heinkel and Darius are keeping watch outside. Because on top of everything, Ed is a fugitive. Jeez, the things you miss after a few weeks. At the base of the stairs, I turn to Greed/Ling.

Those with Sparks in Their Eyes: A FMA(B) FanFicजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें