|Chapter Six|

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.

WARNING: Mild Dubious Consent. It really isn't but I just wanna make sure.

 It really isn't but I just wanna make sure

The room feels hot. Lit by various candles placed on different surfaces of the space. It is not a big place, only a bed and a dresser in it.

His chest is moving quickly with every sharp breath he is taking. Styles' gaze makes him feel hot more than it should. He feels numb and unable to push the Captain away, looking back at him.

Louis is staring at his face, memorising every little detail on it, every single emotion that it shows. The Captain's eyes are a deep dark green, pupils just slightly dilated, that if Louis looks for a long time he can see his reflection in them.

Styles' lip is curled up, half forming a smirk and half an amusement. They look a dark pink, his lower lip shining from how much he must've been biting and licking them. They look so inviting that Louis is having a hard time to stop himself and not kiss him.

His hot breath hits Louis at the underside of his chin, and it makes his stomach tug with anticipation. He knows what the Captain wants, and Louis is afraid he won't be able to resist for long.

He is slightly afraid, but mostly he feels excited. Louis loves Styles' attention on him more than anything, especially after tonight. The blue-eyed boy revels in it, it makes him feel important.

Their chests are pressed against one and other, and the Captain's hands are at his hips, gripping the hot flesh of Louis' sides between his fingers. The rings on his fingers serve as a cooling mechanism, keeping him awake and not falling into trance to let himself float away and hand all control over himself.

"We're finally alone."

Four simple words, but they send shivers down Louis' spine. His breathing comes stuttery, mouth slightly open and waiting. His knees would buckle if Styles had not put his leg between Louis' thighs.

Their lips crash together, and Louis feels stupid for falling over Styles' little-drunk act, but his body moves on his own, refusing to listen to his mind. Louis' hands find their place on Styles' shoulder, and even though his first intention was to push the man away he can't help but bring him closer to his body.

A groan escapes Styles' lips, circling Louis' waist and pressing him closer. He can feel the smooth skin, hands itching to grab and squeeze it. The Captain's length presses against the smaller boy's lower stomach, and Louis sighs against his lips.

Styles' bites his lips, sucking them lightly into his mouth. He is dominant in his movements, trying to get Louis a pliant mess in his arms so then he can do whatever he wants with him.

The curly-haired Captain, licks in his mouth, tongues battling and tasting each other with hungriness. He gives Louis' tongue a sweet slow suck and gives it a little bite just to tease. The blue-eyed boy moans involuntarily, and the Captain presses him against the wall, trapping him between his arms. Their breathing is harsh, suffocating each other with their mouths.