|Chapter Eleven|

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.❤

Louis pushes the Captain into his room as soon as they get onto the ship

Louis pushes the Captain into his room as soon as they get onto the ship. It's still daytime outside, but The Laurel seems to be mainly vacant, giving them the ideal opportunity to spend some time with each other. It's not like they haven't been intimate with other men from the crew still lurking around, but this time is different because they don't have to care if anybody catches them in a compromising position.

Styles goes easily, plopping down in his chair, and Louis doesn't lose time to climb in his lap and starts kissing him. His Captain grabs him by the waist, planting their chests together, while Louis' legs are on Styles' sides. The blue-eyed boy starts grinding his hips lightly, just giving both of them enough friction to get them worked up.

The Captain's hands on his hips are like vices, pulling him closer than he possibly can and Louis knows that it is as a coping mechanism to deal and forget all the shit that has been happening lately. It's like Louis' body serves as a happy place; a dreamland where the forbidden fruit is allowed to have and bite. He kisses the Captain harshly, biting his lips, getting them puffy and he moans in pleasure and in pain. It's a good pain. An exquisite pain.

Styles tastes like dark chocolate, rum, mixed with the smallest hint of sea salt and Louis adores it. More than he actually should. It's earth-shattering how much he enjoys kissing the man underneath him; it should be illegal in some kind of way. But, Louis doesn't care nonetheless. If it means that he gets to keep tasting this fine man under him everytime he can, Louis would suffer every doom found on earth happily.

Mournfully, Louis breaks their kiss so he'll be able to breathe, harsh air coming out of his nose and he doesn't stop there. He moves his mouth from the chin to Styles' jaw and then slowly moving to the man's earlobe, sucking it to his mouth earning a moan of satisfaction. He can feel how hard the movement makes the Captain, and Louis revels in it, wishing he could hear it more often, as there is no chance for the blue-eyed boy to ever get bored with the sound.

He starts moving slowlier down on the Captain's body, kissing each revealed skin without taking off the man's clothes. Styles releases him hesitantly as if Louis will slip from his hands and go away and take the pleasure with him. A mischievous smile appears on his face involuntarily, knowing that for once he's got some control. It's breezy in the room, the window slightly open and it cools their heated skin caused by the urgent moves.

Louis gets in-between Styles' thighs, grabbing the man's crotch from above his pants, and he feels the slight twitch of the Captain's thighs. He moves his gaze up, looking directly at the curly-haired man; conveying through his look what he is about to do. When Louis does this, Styles seems to enjoy it immensely, unable to stop looking at him. The cabin boy loves that kind of attention on him.

He mouths on the hardened cock, kissing the length of it with closed mouthed kisses, laying them teasingly. Louis can feel himself hardening even more in his own trousers, but at the moment he has to take care of Styles first. He has to take all the stress away, replace it with care and pleasure.