|Chapter Nine|

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.❤

Louis doesn't know what he's actually doing here

Louis doesn't know what he's actually doing here. What he is certain of is that they need to talk. The both of them can't keep going at it without a good explanation. What Louis knows for sure is that the relationship is only physical, but maybe they need to set some boundaries for those. Absolutely no feelings involved.

''I thought you weren't feeling okay?'' Styles says as he takes a seat on his desk. He's currently only in his trousers. It's as if the guy can't wait for the opportunity to take off his clothes and Louis wants to roll his eyes so bad.

There's a sly smirk on his face and Louis wants with all his heart to wipe it off. He sits in front of the man without waiting for his Captain to actually say if he can or not. Styles purses his lips as the blue-eyed boy takes his seat and he opens his mouth as if he wants to say something but it seems as if he decides against it.

''I got your little present,'' Louis says ignoring the Captain's last comment, opening his hand and revealing the small blue crystal there.

Styles raises his eyebrow, ''Did you like it?''

''I did,'' Louis nods,  ''Why did you give it to me?''

The Captain shrugs, grabbing a document on his desk mindlessly so he won't have to look at Louis, ''I thought you might like it. Do you know it's meaning?''

''Zayn explained it to me. It's called a Celestite, right?'' Louis says getting up. If Styles wants to act as if it doesn't matter that much to him, then so will the blue-eyed boy. Two can play that game.

Louis starts walking around, looking at a glass displayed cabinet. Inside of it, there is a whole range of crystals, differing from size to colour.

"You have a collection?" Louis asks opening it without permission. He takes a pink one in his hand; it's almost as big as his hand.

"Oh," Styles coughs, "Yeah, I love collecting them."

"What's this one called?" He asks raising it a bit even though it weighs a lot.

"That's a Pink Tourmaline. Brings joy, happiness, and loving energy."

Louis eyes it, turning it in both of his hands before he puts it where he got it, closes the cabinet again and turns around to look at Styles.

"Do you think they actually do what they're meant to do?" Louis asks after a few seconds.

Styles gets up from his desk, and walks towards him, jaw slightly clenching. He stops right before Louis and takes the boy's hand in his. He lifts it up softly, nuzzling his knuckles before placing a soft kiss to each of them. Even though Louis' worked tirelessly for a big part of his life, his skin is soft and it does nothing to help Styles thirst for him.

"Well," he looks at Louis with bedroom eyes, "I have a whole collection of them. If I didn't believe they worked, I wouldn't lose my time on them." He says moving his lips from Louis' fingers ever so slightly to his palm, kissing it, and then slowly to his wrist, brushing his lips against the few veins.