Happy!"

"Oh my god, Fresh, really? You really feel something?"

"Hehe, Yeah! Yeah!"

"Ok bro, ok, let's go tell mom about it."

×^×^×^×^×^×^×^×

  "Error, wake up!"

  Error opened his eye sockets to see Ink holding two oatmeal bars and looking at him patiently.

  "There you are. Now, Fresh woke up about an hour ago and is outside in the hospital yard, looking around. Deccy came back too, he's out there.  Aunt C said to join them when you and Geno wake up." He said, his hid bobbing the r to the sleeping Geno when he was mentioned.

  Error looked at the clock and sighed. He'd been asleep for three hours. The odd thing was, Geno had been asleep for almost 5, which wasn't normal at all for him. He stood up and immediately his knees buckled, causing him to fall forward only to be cought by Ink. He regained balance and walked over to Geno, putting his hand on his skull to check for a fever, as his face was covered in a light red haze. He felt warm, but not too bad.

  Error shook Geno awake, who then looked at him in an extremely relieved matter. Geno reached up and hugged Error, digging his face into Error's scarf and crying. "Bad dream?" When Geno nodded, Error sighed and picked him up, carrying him to the door and looking back at Ink. Ink followed them into the courtyard and they walked over to Cq and Com. By then, Geno had already fallen asleep again and the red hue on his face was brighter.

  "Hey mom, I think Geno has a fever. Can you check?" Error asked as he looked at Fresh, who was staring somewhat confused at his soul. It was a dull grey again, this tine with darker and lighter grey swirling where the colors that symbolized his emotions used to be. Error watched as Fresh stared at his soul. Something flickered in it, a bright red streak, and Fresh tensed slightly.

  The colorful skele put his soul away and looked up at the stars that were starting to bloom in the night sky. Error watched as Fresh's eyes flickered to a particularly dull one. Fresh smiled, something no one but Error noticed, and stared at that one star, a longing look on his face.

Error couldn't tell if Fresh was being sincere or faking to look normal, but Deccy walked over to him before he could contemplate it.

  "H-hey Error, hey Ink. What's u-up?" It was then that he noticed Ink sitting beside him, sketching swirls onto his own arm with a sharpie. It looked amazing, and surprisingly the same on both arms. Apparently Ink could draw with his left hand, too.

  "Just watching everything." Error answered as Ink stuck his rainbow tounge out, concentrating as he focused on a part of his right shoulder. Deccy chuckled at Ink's childlikeness and looked over at Fresh.

  The colorful skele was now attempting to roll over to Cq, but he was too weak and was stuck in the mud. Error sat up and helped Fresh out, who thanked him blankly and began to talk to their mother.

  Error watched Fresh, the minor facial expressions, and the small flinches and tenses when someone touched him. He realized that no one could fake those small things all the while going through the pain Fresh was.

  Maybe his baby brother's emotions weren't gone, after all.

~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~

So, here ya go.

Took two days, and to be honest I wish I had done more, but... Heh.

  I'm trying.

Um, I wanted to mention, I'm thinkin' bout making an U dertale fanfic.

Not like a Sans X Reader, but more like an adventures of the skelebros or somethin'.

Oh yeah, I'm also thinking of making an ask Oopa.

For this, Imma do a vote. (Cuz why da funk not?) 

So, of ya want, just comment one of those (or both)  and I'll do em.

If y'all have any ideas for those books (like a title)  or even this one, PM me up, brehs.

Keep on keepin' on, and see ya on da flip side.

-Oopa Out.