Chapter 16

Aaron P.O,V

About a day earlier.

Marissa loved doing nice things for others even those who she didn't know all too well. She would sometimes clean Cailtyn's room. For whatever reason Marissa felt as If she owed Caitlyn something and little did she know that Caitlyn subconsciously felt the same way about her even though they only met twice. One of those times was complete accident. She found herself making Caitlyn's bed out of boredom and pure drive she'd noticed Caitlyn's good and bad habits. She wasn't a slob. However she seemed to toss and turn in her sleep. Each day the sheets seemed to be tangled and rustled about as if she hasn't actually sleep at all,

Marissa sighed and dropped one of Caitlyn's pillows she had been holding. She had to stop this but yet she couldn't. she barely knew Caitlyn, yet she felt as if she'd known her before.

This is ridiculous. Marissa thought to herself.

Forcing herself to leave Caitlyn's room she retreated out into the hallway of the palatial villa.quickly she shifted across the hall to her own room and changed into a grey vneck, leggings and sneakers. Lamia and Amar had always been so stylish but Marissa was the odd sibling out she just wanted to be comfortable.

Marissa stepped out of her room and she to her surprise collided with a firm warm chest. The person she'd knocked into leaped back. Regaining her steadiness, Marissa looked up to meet the eyes of the person she'd bumped into which she seemed to do inevitably do too often.

She peered into two maganta stones.

She gasped and something deep inside her was begging scratching at the walls of her mindand trying to get out. Something that had been trapped there without her even knowing about it for her entire life. Everything about him the golden blonde hair, tall burly build and eyes that seemed to be made of stone that was too easily broken was all to familiar. He towered over her. At first his eyes seemed hard, cold almost empty. Then as soon as his eyes united with hers he raised his eyebrows and parted his lips slightly for just a second but that stone cold stars soon returned to haunt her.

"Excuse me ma'am ." he apoligised then stepped out of her way and extended his arm out welcoming her down the hallway.

Marrisa's legs felt like wax

Nevertheless she extended her leg forward and began to slowly walk. As she passed him she ducked her head down.

"I'm sorry but I just haveto ask..." he began from behind her. Slowly hesitantly she turned to him "What is your name?"

It seemed as if his empty stare was weaker now Marissa could see it she was breaking the stones down. And something beckoned her to keep going yet for some reason it all felt so forbidden.

"Marrisa." She answered. Folding her hands together."And your's"

Marissa swore she saw a sweat break out on his forhead and she blushed at first he'd looked like an ignorant man. Now he just looked like a shy boy and Marissa didn't mean that as an insult. He kooked better when he had the emotion to his face. It almost gave him more youthlessness.

"Marissa..." As he repeated the name Marissa took pleasure in the way it sounded when he said it. "My name is Daniel."

,Marissa smiled warmly and so did he. Then suddenly it looked as if something had changed within him. His empty eyes returned and he cleared his throat. Even so he almost looked guilty.

"I have things to do." He chocked out before Marissa could stop him she fled down the hallway.

All Marissa knew was that she was aching to speak with him again.

Now

Aaron sat under one of the many fig trees reading Daniel's journal all night. Entry after entry he read for possible things that could have caused Daniel to Fall if he really did.

Eventually Aaron found an entry that stood out to him the most. Decoding the ancient Hewbrew writing that Aaron had been so found off ages ago he read.

I met an amazing woman, beauty had only just been one word to me until now, however after meeting her that changed very quickly. Women have always just been a thought a simple distraction to me. but this is no distraction. Love cant describe what I feel this is something bigger a word within her ocean blue eyes that I cant grasp because its hidden too deep within the waves of her soul. I will find it someday. I will speak with her until I salvage it. And after I do she will be mine.

Aaron read briefly remembering women Daniel had been involved with over the eternity they both lived. Aaron remembered that almost every women had been a small fling just a night for Daniel to forget his sorrows. But what was the sorrow that made him do it in the first place?

Then Aaron's eyes widened as he realized that horrible thing that must have happened. Swiftly he rose and let his wings extend the ten feet that they usually extended to.

"No....Daniel you idiot"

He launched into the sky desperate to break through Heavens clouds and convince the council to overlock Daniel's punishement. He broke through the ozone feeling the dew of the clouds on his back, he could feel it's wamth the welcoming comfort of Heavens gates

He raised his fist ready to launch up. But right when he tried something sent shockwaves through him. He cried out and before he could regain his balance he began to fall back down to earth. When he hit the ground he skidded to a halt, his body burying a rut into the Earth that was grove of fig trees. Suddennly he remembered Heaven was unreachable and anyone who tried was shocked instantly. When he finally rose onto his knees, the moonlight shining through the trees, he let out a cry of utter defeat.

He couldn't even save his brother this time.