Chapter 2

Her POV

The handle broke off. I turn around to look Hye-Yun. She looks completelyl shocked by what I did.

"We only fixed the handles a couple weeks ago," she says taking the handle out of my hand. "I'll just grab a screwdriver from downstairs." In a few seconds she comes back up with the screwdriver and few nails.

"Here," she says screwing them back on. "Anyway I'll introduce my parents to you tomorrow, I think they were expecting you to come earlier so they went out."

"I see," I smile. "Well see you tomorrow." I wave goodbye and head inside my house, well apartment.

When I enter I feel as if the ceiling is very low but high enough so I don't hit my head on it. I see a white fridge and a couple of black and white marble countertop. The small kitchen area has a tiled wall and wooden floors which lead to a sofa and some tables and chairs for dining at. A small black tv is placed apon a wall opposite the khaki couch. The bathroom is sparkling white and black with smooth tiles and flooring. It seems too perfect. I see the staircase that lead up to a floor that over looks the rest of the room. On this floor is a bed and a wardrobe. The place seems just so beautiful.

I leave my bags and suitcase in front of the door. Placing the room key on the kitchen counter I yawn and meander up the stairs before crashing into a sleeping pile on top of my bed.

His POV

I open my eyes slowly. Looking around me I notice I'm in a hospital. I try to sit up but my head hurts too much that I have to lie down. I notice two people asleep on the bed beside me. Chan and Changbin are laying down at my side. I yawn to get their attention. Changbin wakes up immediately and grabs my hand. I smile.

"Thanks for the morning love Changbin," I joke. "Didn't realise you felt that way about me."

"It's good to have you back," Changbin says hugging me. I pat his back. Chan's eyes drift open.

"Good morning," Chan smiles. "Oh felix you're up?"

"Clearly," I respond.

"Are you going to let Changbin go?" Chan asks. I look to see that Changbin is still in my arms. I immediately push him back.

"Well I'll go get a doctor," Changbin says. Within a couple minutes he has reappeared with the doctor. He soon tells me that it's safe to leave. Changbin and Chan help me collect my stuff together and hold it for me. Afterwards we head onto the street for a car to pick us up.

Her POV

I yawn to awaken myself more. I put my hands to my eyes and rub them. Turning my head I see the red glowing numbers from my clock. I sit up straight and throw the bed clothes away from my body. I run down the stairs and pull my suitcase open. I grab the first thing that seems like an outfit and put in on. I run to the mirror that has been put in the house for me and apply some mascara very messily and bolt out the door just about remembering to pick up my keys. I see Hye-Yun on the way through and yell something about meeting the owners later. I rush out of the door nearly hitting an elderly couple on the way out and again yelling my apology.

This is why you don't start school the day after you move.

I crash out the door, wresting with my backpack. Somehow not falling over the untied laces of my converse, I switch between waddling and flailing down the street like an idiot. Eventually I reach a cross lights. I take up the opportunity to fix my merely brushed hair and check my fly is done up. I just about have time to breathe out before I'm pushed forwards. Feet stepping over one another and heart beating fast, I run again towards my class. The road ahead seems full of people so I chuck myself into it and rush through the crowds of people. The wind picks up and slams me in the face. Blinded, I stumble forwards into a group of people. My body awkwardly slams into someone causing a free falling activity onto the hard concrete. I must blackout for a second but as soon as possible I scrape the hair out of my eyes and stand up.

His POV

Leaving the hospital only comes with it's own problems of people being on the streets. Luckily Chan and Changbin are walking with me this makes me feel less worried about falling over again. Suddenly Chan starts tapping all over his body looking for something.

"I left my phone in the room," he informs me and Changbin. We nod allowing for him to go back into the hospital to find it. "You guys want here." We nod again.

I start to take on my surroundings although I can only see people. Despite that, a particular person catches my eye. She doesn't look like everyone else but that's not what makes me notice her. She is walking like an absolute idiot. A strong blast of wind causes all her hair to be sweeped into her eyes. Changbin must notice what I'm seeing. When I see her struggling to walk forwards I notice something fall out of her pocket onto the floor. It reflects a glare from the sun so I conclude it must be her phone.

"I should get that for her, shouldn't I?" Changbin questions. I nod my head and let him go to get it. When I look up to see where he and her are. I am met with a demon creature made purely of blonde hair. I try to steady myself however I end up falling over.

Within the walking off of hair there is something else. A pair of pink lips. All I can see as I tumble to my death, aka the floor, is the two soft pink things in my face. So it comes as no surprise as when we hit the floor, the pulp things land on my own. I breathe out a heavy sigh.

Her POV

"Sorry," I apologise to the man on the floor. He looks shook, with big eyes and a bewildered look on his face. I point my nose down to see where I am and notice the strange position that we have ended up in.
"Oh my gosh," I say in English. I take my hands off of his chest. I scoot backwards and take refuged on the pavement at the end on his feet. Quickly, I go onto my knees and bow as an apology. He still looks completely bewildered. I stand up quickly and fix my shirt, also making sure to pull my skirt back down. I put my hand out for him to take to help him up.

"Again I'm so sorry," I say again in my first language. "Whoops." I proceed to repeat the sentence in Korean. He takes my hand and I help him up.

"It's alright," he says in an Australian accent. I check my watch to see I have barely anytime to get to class. After I'm sure he's stable. I check the watch again.

"I'd love to stay and chat but I've got to go," I inform him. "See you round I guess."

His POV

What just happened?

My head is spinning in circles. There are too many things I can't quite work out what just happened. I must look like a lunatic staring into the distance but I need to figure out what happened.

1. She fell on me and put her hands where I wouldn't desire.

2. Somehow we kissed because you know logic doesn't work

3. Both of the things that happened on the way down appear to be out of her memory.

4. She walked away like nothing happened.

My eyes dart around the pavement as I try to come to a conclusion about what just happened.

I just gave my first kiss away, to a girl who I've never met before and don't even know the name of.

I crumble into the flaw and put my head in my hands. I hear familiar footsteps coming up behind me.

"What happened to you?" Chan asks. Soon another pair of feet turn up next to him.

"I don't want to talk about it," I say making sure my head is firmly in my hands. I hear Changbin and Chan shrug their shoulders.

"Oh that girl dropped her phone by the way," Changbin informs us. "She'll probably want it back."