11

After I've showered I put on the clothes Harry lended me, brush through my hair with the hairbrush I brought in my bag and join the others back in the living room.

"I'm still going to kill you Will" I say sitting down next to Si.

"You don't realise she actually will kill you. The amount of near deaths I've witnessed honest. She's violent." Si laughs.

"You'll be the next one Si" I say holding my middle finger up to him.

"I'm your favourite brother though. You can't kill me. Kill Johnny instead he's the biggest disappointment." Si chuckles holding his hands in the air.

"True. I'll kill him then" I sigh dramatically rolling my eyes.

"You're well wierd you two." Tobi laughs.

"Runs in the family I guess." I shrug. This is just the type of conversation we class as a 'normal' one.

We sit for about half an hour longer just talking about random stuff and then my phone begins to ring. I look at the screen and my face drops almost instantly. I don't care who's realised I walk out onto the balcony and answer it.

"Charlie?"

"Sophia, listen to me. I have the video. Just because you're gone doesn't mean I'm going to let you off with this. I will find you and I will kill you. Trust me." and with that the call is ended. I just stare into the air infront of me and slump down onto the floor bursting into tears.

"Soph? What happened?" Harry asks coming out onto the balcony. I don't answer him and just sit there crying. Si and Jj run out to us aswell.

"Soph...Answer us please." Jj says kicking the wall in frustration. Harry sits on the floor next to me and just hugs me. This makes me cry even more.

"It's ok. You're alright." Harry says squeezing me closer to his chest. Si and Jj sit on the floor with us.

"Is it him again?" Simon asks. I nod knowing who he's talking about.

"Charlie?" Jj asks. I nod again even though I don't know what Jj knows about what happened. "I swear to god I'm going to knock the shït out of that prïck."

"Don't. He's not worth it." I say pulling myself away from Harry's hug. I make a small smile to reassure Jj. "It's just the stuff that happened. That I told you about Si."

"What stuff? Did he do something to you?" Jj asks.

"I can explain it to him if you want me to." Si says.

"Thanks" I smile weakly. Simon explains everything that I told him to Jj and Harry.

"How could someone do that to another person? It's vile." Harry says a tone of anger in his voice.

"We should've never let you be with him." Jj says.

"If we hadn't have moved away this wouldn't have happened." Si adds.

"It's not your fault. I made the decision to trust him. I was the one who chose to be with him. It's my fault for being so dumb to trust him." I respond. I hate seeing the boys like this.

"You can't help someone being such a fücked up little cûnt. I'm so sorry." Jj says hugging me.

"Stop saying you're sorry. It's annoying. None of this was your fault ok? I WAS THE DUMB ONE. I MADE THE STUPID DESICIONS. I WAS THE ONE WHO FELL MADLY IN LOVE WITH A RAPIST. I WAS STUPID. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? IT WAS MY FAULT. MAYBE IF I JUST DIDN'T EXIST IT'D BE BETTER FOR EVERYONE. YOU'RE ONLY PUTTING UP WITH ME BECAUSE YOU FEEL SORRY FOR ME." I scream at the three boys stood infront of me. I walk back into Tobi's flat, grab my bag and storm out tears streaming down my bright red cheeks. All eyes are on me as I storm out.

"Soph, what's wrong?" I hear Gee ask before I leave. I don't bother replying to her. I'm just not in the mood to speak to anyone at the moment.

"SOPH! WAIT PLEASE!" I hear Si shout after me as I walk out of the building.

"I'll go after her for you. Wait here incase she comes back." I hear Will say. Great another person getting involved in my business.

"Will fûck off. I don't want to talk to anyone" I shout back to him.

"Well I don't care. I'm not leaving you alone. Where are you gonna go anyway?" he asks. What a good question. I never thought about that.

"I don't know and I don't care. Anywhere away from here." I reply carrying on walking as far away from the streets as possible.

"Soph no one else is here. Please just atleast talk to me." Will begs.

"Will, I don't want to talk about it. I don't want to explain it again. I just want it all to go away." I stop walking and turn around to see Will, a worried expression on his face.

I swear I started writing this book thinking it would be happy. I don't even know what's going on anymore to be honest.