I got ready for school and headed downstairs, "Hey Mom, Hey Dad, can I speak to you?" I asked nervously. "Sure baby" My mom said smiling and she patted the seat next to her, but I sat on the couch opposite from the both of them.

"I have news....which you're not going to like..." I said fiddling with my fingers and both of their smiles faded, "What?" My dad asked already getting serious.

"I'm...I'm gay, well bisexual-" I was cut off by their gasps, "What?!?!" My father screamed, "Kyungsoo!! Please say you are joking.." My mom said with tears in her eyes.

"I'm not Mom, I have a boyfriend..." I said and my father's anger got ahold of him, "You what?? No way!! Not in my house!! Kyungsoo, stop this shit!! You're my son and I won't allow this!!" He yelled at me.

"Kyungsoo, please your father is right, sweety this is just your hormones playing with you" My mom said worriedly, "No Mom its not, I love my boyfriend!!" I raised my voice at them.

"Kyungsoo!!" My father warned, "I love him Dad!! I do!! He loves me too! I Know it!" I shouted and my father walked up to me and slapped me across my face.

My mother flew up, and I got up also, "Daehyun!" My mom called my father, I grabbed my bag from beside me, and I silently walked to the door, "I'll see you guys later....I love you..." I said looking at them, I forced a smile and left.

I let out all the tears when I reached the bus stop, I went down on my knees as I sobbed loudly, "Hello friend" I heard someone say and I looked up, but before I could see they chlorofomed me and I knocked out.

Lay's P.O.V

I was walking down the hallway with Sehun and Kris and I bumped into someone throwing them down, I looked at the person to see Suho on the ground, "Oh sorry Suho" I said grabbing his hand and midway off pulling him up, I felt electricity spark through my hand causing me to release my strength, which caused him to fall back down pulling me in the process.

As I fell and dipped in, my lips gently touched his, he looked at me in shock, "S-sorry-" Before he could apoligise, I kissed him sweetly and pulled back. I got up and pulled him up, his face was red as a tomato.

"See you later" I said winking and he bowed and left, "Whoa ho look who just got a boyfriend" Sehun said biting his lip after. "I taught you well hyung" Kris said hitting my back.