I'm Back, Again

Yeah, so I know I'm a positively horrible person, and it's been over a year since I've updated...

But ugh I just didn't have any sort of inspiration to right, this or my other story... And then my friend started writing and it was positively amazing and I looked at my stuff and was like: what is this crap. So yeah demoralized and such.

So what to write about now that I'm here...

*deep breath*

Does anyone know what the word wert means, because it's spelled out on the key board. Maybe it's like a newt and a wart mixed into one but that would be quite weird. Is there a difference between a newt and a lizard, or is the newt a subclass of lizard? But then again a newt could be totally different from a lizard, like a toad. Though I think that toads are amphibians and lizards are reptiles, like snakes. An amphibian means that it lives in and out of water, right? Who knows. There are some fish that can live outside of water, but maybe that's just an urban legend... Although if it's an legend about a fish would it truly be urban because urban means city, and fishes don't live in cities. Except maybe in fishbowls. But I've always found fishbowls kinda mean, cause what if the poor little fishes are trying to get out just to find that they bang into glass. That reminds me of finding nemo, when he just keeps hitting the glass trying to get out of the bowl. Oh oh oh, question: what's you're favorite character from inside the fish tank? Mines peach, because who doesn't love a starfish. I've touched one before, they are kinda squishy. I've also touched a sea horse, but it was kinda scaly and hard.

So there was quite a ramble, I'm proud of it. I wonder how many times I said but or though... A tad too much I would say.

So while writing this I'm watching How To Train You're Dragon. I think it's one of my favorite Dreamworks movies, besides the original Shrek.

I've also said so many time already...

Questions time, answer them if you dare *ominous music*

Banana or apple? Or maybe banapple? Personally I like apples more, but give me a scoop of Nutella and a banana and I'm a happy girl.

Would you be a mermaid or a fairy? I would be a fairy because they are just plain awesome, also they aren't confined to the sea or lure men off ships to their deaths. Also in my head fairies should be able to shrink, because I would enjoy being the size of thumbalina.

Mustache or beard? Or a snazzy mustache goatee combo? Or anything pertaining to hair the hair on your face. Personally I don't like having hair on my face, mostly because I'm a girl, but if I could grow a beard I would have one like the Gamekeepers beard from the Hunger Games movie. Man that beard was definitely awesome, props to whoever managed to shave it like that. Now on other people facial hair is appropriate in some situations. The wrong situation is my dad trying to grow a beard: he let it get to the point were it hurt to kiss him on the cheek, but shaved it before it would get all soft like longer beards are. Oh speaking of long beards I think I would like to have a beard like Dumbledores. It's pretty sweet, though I wonder if it's real.

Pasta or pizza? If you were to go to an Italian place which would you order? For me it depends, if the place has a really good tortellini I would get it, but if I'm in the mood for some cheesy goodness then I'll have pizza...

Cats or dogs? I'm a cat person, with an affection for little dogs. I know that when a big dog person read this they will condemn me to whatever far off place they can think of, but truly I'm just not a dog person. Little dogs I can mind, like miniature poodle mixes. My step mom has a shnoodle who's sweet as pie. But my heart will always belong to my four sweet kitties. And no that does not make me a crazy cat lady, it makes a mom a crazy cat lady. But I do love cats.

So I think I'm questioned out, feel free to answer any and all questions if you like.

"thank you for nothing you useless reptile"

(ok now I'm done, had to put in the quote, because it is pure gold)