End of School!

Yayayayayayayayayayayayay!!!!!!!!

you may be wondering what is the cause of my excessive yays, but if you knew you would jump for joy too! 

ITS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! and school ended today, and im so happy!

well im happy for school to be ending, but ill miss my friends.Im not going to see any of them, except like 2, and i wont have any classes with them, me being in honors, and then, well, not.

its so sad, i hate leaving my friends! i dont make them easily, so its like, how am i going to make more friends, when i barley made any in the first place.

wow i feel insanely depressed now. I always do that to myself, you know, making myself depressed. So now im going to do something fun and happyfuls and, yeah.

Chipmunck watch!

So the chimpmunck i saw was running over these rocks as i was wlking to my dad's house. He had a nut in his mouth, and it tooked so funny, almost like he was blowing a brown bubble. But brown bubble gum would be desturbing... very vey disturbing....

so, what i want to know, is does this seem random or funny to you, have you laughed at this story at all as you've been reading this, well you probably wouldn't be reading this if you didnt think it was funny, because you would have closed out of the first chapter and gone back to a different book...

so depending on how many reads i get, i guess that will tell me how funny i am.

who lives in a pineapple under the sea? spongebob squarepants!... and that all i know of the song, except for the end, but thats only repeating spongebob over and over again.

I want to know, since you must be on wattpad, do you read and write, read, or just write? wait the last one doesnt make sence because if you just write, the you wouldnt be reading this, and thus wouldnt be able to comment... silly me!

so today my sister and her friends were having a graduation lunch, so her friends and her friend's mom, all went out to lunch, including my mom. So she brought me along, saying she felt bad because i had graduated too (no more middle school!) so she brought me along, and i was the only person there that wasnt younger then 12 and not older than 30. It was soo embarresing, and im putting it out into the world wide web... that an aliteration! you know when the beginning letter is the same for a bunch of words in a row. peter piper picked a peck of pickled pepers, how many pecks of pickled pepers did peter piper pick, that kind of thing

Im bored of typing now, so bye

~alex