Glass and Niagara Falls! I Couldn't Touch It Though...

[[A/N – it will get funnier throughout! Don’t think its not funny, because of the beginning. I just kinda used this collection of random thoughts as my unloading, like how Dumbledore would take out his thoughts and put them in vials.]]

What is the answer to this equation?

Bottle rockets+ fire crackers + bonfire = ?

Well the answer can be one of many things, but it should be around AMAZINGLY AWESOME TIME!

Sorry, didn’t mean to shout, just I love those things! though it may seem this way, but I am NOT a pyromaniac, though I do like to set things on fire, or see what would happen if you do. But that does not make me a pyromaniac, because they burn stuff that isn’t theirs, and without permission. I had full permission and an adult present at all times. Well there were technically two there, but I think one of them doesn’t count…

Either way, I am happy! Though my eyes stung last night because of the smoke of the bonfire… but it was the price to pay for getting to light bottle rockets and fire crackers.

So I am currently typing away at my mini laptop (well its called an HP mini, but I think mini laptop fits better) in a car, driving through the mountains, on the way to a glass museum, where I will get to make wind chimes with hot glass! So much freaking fun! Can’t wait! After I do that I will just need to use hot metal and I think I will have used most possible hot materials that are allowed outside a government lab…

gotta go, at the glass museum, I will write more latter, though you will wind you reading it all at the same time so it doesn’t really matter that I am saying this…

So… I didn’t get to use hot glass… though I did make wind chimes, I didn’t get to melt the glass onto it. Though my step sister did. She made a pendant, and got to use a TORCH, you know the kind where the flame is really concentrated and hot (cause glass melts at 2100 degrees Fahrenheit! Or in Celsius its… um… I can’t do the conversion in my head, so sorry for all the people who may be reading this that use Celsius, cause I don’t, being in the United States and all)

I remember using them in science class to make marshmallows. Well the marshmallows were already made, but we used the torches to toast them. It was cool cause we held the marshmallow far from the tip and it toasted, because the height was so high.

To give an update of where I am, well, I’m back in the car with my dad, stepsister, and sister (who I think is in the back seat, asleep) and my stepsister is on my phone playing one of the games I keep around for her, cause if I don’t she gets mad at me. And then would repeatedly bug me to get a game for her. So I kinda just keep games for her to play. (the astonishing part is that she’s 12)

We are still in the mountains, heading north, to the most well know waterfall in the world!

Errr, I don’t know if that’s a fact, but I think its pretty easy to figure out where I’m going…

Niagara Falls! Yay!

I’m really happy to be going, because I have never really been anywhere to go SEE something. Well I’ve gone to Hershey park in Pennsylvania, but I don’t think that counts… but I’m sooo happy to be going to the Falls!

Hmmm… I’[m wondering if this upload is too, like, informish? Like I’m writing in a diary or something? Because it kinda seems like it, but maybe again it may not. Did that statement just make sense? Cause I’m the one who typed it and it doesn’t make even make sense to me…

Ok, so I was wondering, could anyone vote, please? Because I like writing this, well I’m not sure it can be considered a book, not a story, since it has no plot, AT ALL... but back to that, I like writing whatever it will be called, but I’m becoming very sad, because the first thing of this has I think somewhere around 21 reads, that last time I looked, and the next one has only around 10. So that means that 11 people came and looked at my first upload, and then didn’t like it, so they didn’t read the rest! And it just hurts to know this… and again I am feeling like I am talking to no one…

So… I thought that was going to be the end of the upload, but the internet at the hotel my family was staying at didn’t have working internet. So I’m just going to keep writing to my hearts content, or at least until I can get on the internet (for anyone that is confused, I type this up on a word document before I put it on Wattpad)

Since I haven’t done much rambling in a while, here it is:

Why are dragon flies called dragon flies, cause they don’t look like dragons, that’s for sure. Neither do comoto dragons. Well at least the comotos are lizards. Though are dragons really lizards? I think they are because they have scaled.

Oh! Did you know that cat fish don’t have scales! I didn’t know that. It means I cant eat them, cause they’re not kosher. Pig also isn’t kosher, but that doesn’t stop me from eating bacon. Mmmmm, bacon.

So today is a driving day to come back from Niagara Falls, so we were looking for a McDonalds and we finally found one. We eat, and then everyone went to the bathroom, cause again, we would be on the road for some time.

I went in, and McDonalds being McDonalds, it didn’t have paper towels, just an air puffer thingy. And it had one of the stickers on it with the press the button, and then wavy red lines comes out. Looks like bacon doesn’t it.

So I showed my Stepsister (the one mentioned before) and when she finally understood she goes and presses the button

~~Begin the scene~~ (cause I feel like writing one)

Sam pushes the botton, “I want bacon!” and puts her hands under, waiting for the bacon. She knew that none was coming, but Sam being Sam, still pretended it had come.

“Ahh, bacon” she says.

Chuckling a little bit, I start to tug Sam away from the puffer “Yup, now we gotta go.”

But she resisted and went back to the machine “No, I want bacon!”

I grab her arm and pull harder, yet I still can’t keep from laughing at the ridiculousness of the situation “Sam! We gotta go!”

“Bacon!” She yells as I pull her away. She keep resisting, so I grab her shoulders and tug her out the door.

She pushes against the wall next to the door, still saying she wants bacon.

Then we hear a throat being cleared down the hall to the bathrooms. We both look and there’s my dad, “You done goofing off?” he asks, though you can tell he was amused by the sight.

“Yes” Sam and I say in unison.

I open the door for the bathroom further so Sam can come out, and it hits a stall door, making her jump.

~~End Scene~~

So, yeah. I just really wanted to write a scene, so I did. I thought it was funny. Well most things Sam does are funny. Others are just frustrating, but I deal with em.

What’s with mountains? Really! Why are they so tall? Do they think they’re better than everyone else? I really think mountains are just stuck up rocks, with no right to be tall.

There’s the same problem with trees, why are they so tall? Well, they do grow, and that’s through perseverance, so they deserve to be tall. But mountains don’t! Well they are being eaten away by erosions and weathering, so I guess that’s ok…

I’m going to stop for the moment. I don’t know if this will be longer because I don’t know when we will get back home, or well where we’re dropping of my stepmom’s mom. There’s internet there though, so we’ll see. Or you won’t see, I will, but you get my point.