Alice in Wonder-freaking-land

"So, want to know what inspired me to write this?"

"Tell us, tell us, tell us! " the crowd cheers.

Putting my hands up in defeat, it yell at the top of my lungs, "Soup!"

The crowd is confused and murmurs run through it.

(isn't it fabulous that I have a random crown of cheering people in my head, the same way I have a split personality!)

"I can see why that is confusing. So I was eating soup and got down to the last few spoonfuls and i ran out of the bits! That may sound weird, but when you have stuff in soup, let's say vegetables, you want there to be good ratio of vegetables to soup, so you never have the "just soup" or "just vegetables". See what I mean now? And so I just thought of that and was like 'oh I should write about it,' and so I did" I finish my whole shpeal, and the crowd looks at me weirdly.

Looking over my head I see the applause sign wasn't flashing. Pulling the cord hanging under it I make the sign flash neon colors, shouting out 'APPLAUSE'

Suddenly the crowd, which is still contained to my head, bursts out in load cheering and whoops.

Yeah I know, I think I do have some sort of split personality disorder, though I don't, at least not really, and I know I shouldn't even say that because it is rude to the people who have disorders.

Though do you know that ADD and ADHD is are two of the most diagnosed disorders. They are both one of those disorders that are labels for kids who parents don't want to take responsibility for messing up their kids. Or at least that how it seems to me, seeing as I have over a dozen friends who all have ADD or ADHD. And I probably have it too, if my personality has anything to do with it.

Though I will never go to a therapist, so I could never get diagnosed.

Never mind that anymore, this has taken a serious tone and it bores me.

So I have exams this week, and I get out at one, though my bus rides take 45 minutes to get home. When I open the door though, there is one of the cats (my family has three) just staring at me. Now that wouldn't be so weird, except that this is the cat that has the bright green eye. So in the sun her pupils were slits, and it was just creepy.

Ever watched toddlers and tiaras?

*half the crown shakes their head no*

Well I'll tell you about it, so it this show that films toddlers competing in beauty pageants. It is completely ridiculous!

I just saw this one mother bash her kids head into a door, yet when she was on one of those look at the camera interveiws, she said that it was her kid who had 'nicked' the door. So stupid!

And yes I'm watching the show, but only because my sister is watching it.

Poem time!

Alice Wonder-freaking-land

On and on and on I go,

Runnning down the rabbit hole.

Racing after the white haired devil.

Prepared to sink down to his level

Butterflies made of toast

Flutter by, seeming to float

Meeting new friends along the way

Each one having something to say

A big party is thrown

Though it is no one's own

The striped cat points me in new directions

Every now and then making new corrections

Not knowing who to follow

I find fear I can't seem to swallow

Drowning in a sea of tears

I come to grip with my own fears

Trying to get dry while running a race

Not really sure how I should keep pace

Deciding instead to paint the roses red

Weakly hoping I won't loose my dear head

Except I meet the heartless queen

The only adjective for her is mean

With an ax at my neck

I start to think 'what the heck'

I start running from the world of dreams

Because not everything is as it seems

On and on and on I go

Running right back up that rabbit hole