LOVE 9

Nadine's POV

Mabuti naman at talagang maasahan tong team ko sumusunod talaga sa mga instructions ko,
Andito nga pala ako sa venue kung san magaganap ang wedding ni Mr. Chen, sobrang nanganagarag na nga ko kanina pa, ganito naman talaga ako kapag may event na inoorganize, chinecheck ko na ang mga floral designs especially ung sa arch at pati rin ang mga centerpiece, perferct naman kung titignan, pero sobrang ta OC ako, pati nga vines sa poles inaayos ko pa, hayaan niyo ako ganito talaga ako gusto ko kasi maging beautiful and best ang trabaho ko. Maya maya napapansin kong nagsisidatingan na ang bisita. unti unti na rin umiingay ang paligid ng
biglang na lang may tumatawag sa pangalan ko isang pamilyar na boses, ng lumamingon ako di nga ko nagkamali si james nga and he looks so dashing in his tux.

JAMES POV

"Naddie!" i'm so happy to see her sobrang happy talaga, kanina lang kasama ko mga officemate ko we were standing by the corner nag uusap kami ng bigla na lang silang nagsitinginan sa kabilang banda ,"Wow! that's a babe"sabi noong playboy na officemate kung si Brett, so i followed his gaze and damn she's really pretty and wait i think i know her, yes i know it's my beautiful naddie, kaya naman agad kong nilapitan si nadine.

" Hi James what are you doing here?" she looks so surprise, damn i missed those eyes and she's stunning and beautiful.

"Oh! apparently i'am invited here in my boss wedding." she was still holding that clipboard she must be checking on some details, didn't know she's organizing the wedding.

"you work for Mr. Chen? " she surveyed the center piece on the tables.

"yup and my my my you made a good job here, everythings beautiful" actually she's the most beautiful i have laid my eyes with.
" Naddie , i miss you!" i was saying that i missed her but damn there was aloud music from the sound system,so she didn't hear what i just said
"what James ?" i tried to tell her again
"i said I" i was about to say it again but i was cut off, somebody just came between me and naddie
"Oh hi! James i was looking everywhere for you come on the wedding's about to start." and then she pulled my away from naddie. Damn! Nathalie she just interrupted my moment with naddie.

Nathalie's the only daughter of Mr. Chen to his late wife and also the Managing Director of avaition services, i don't know about this lady but she's a little bit clingy.
The wedding started and everyone was sharing the joy of the couple Mr Chen just got married again to Ms Maya the new Mrs Chen.

And the reception began theres a band playing up on the stage when suddenly Mr. Chen tapped me on my shoulders.
" Mr Reid since i just got married ,can i have a little request" ano kaya to, i'm feelin a little tense though.
" I heard you have a very nice singing voice, can you render us a song."
Oh that, did i say that i have a choice. "alright Mr Chen , I'll do it"

NADINE'S POV

The wedding went smoothly and beautifully, Mr Chen and his bride Maya approached me earlier and they were very grateful and so happy because they had beautiful wedding,
i guess that's two thumbs up for me and my team.

Nagsisimula na ang reception and i was like walking around and checking everything the band , the performers even the music and sound system, syempre i wanted everything to go well.

Hanggang sa napagod din ako then i decide to sit on one of the empty table, maya maya lang the music just faded then Mr Chen went up to the stage and began introducing somebody.

" Ladies and gentlemen earlier this evening i have tapped one of my employee, i made a little request and he will be rendering us a wonderful song, without so much udue may we please welcome Mr. James Reid." crowd went applaud, James is singing wait, this is interesting.