LOVE 4

Chapter 4

One fine morning Nadine's alarm clock was snoozing loudly, it took her awhile to tapped the button to stop it from buzzing, then she began stretching her arms and took off to take a quick shower, after the cool shower that made her fully awaken into her sense she decide to look for suitable clothes to wear , she chose the light white pedal pushers a pink top and dainty white sweater and pink doll shoes then off she go for breakfast, she wouldn't missed that for the day.

" Morning everyone!" she greeted as she entered their dining room, she gave her father and mother a peck on their cheeks then she settled on her favorite spot on the table, her father was busy reading the newspaper and sipping his favorite cup of coffee while her two brother are definitely busy munching their foods while their mother kept on blabbing and now she was talking about his brother getting married , she really wanted to have an apo but looking at his brothers that was way to far from possible, its impossible to for them to settle down.

In a while looking at her timex watch she came stumbling on his feet.
"oh no! got to go" she fled to the doorway and running to their garage but to her dismay she found her scooter with a damage tire, Oh! that made her remember what made her tires flat, that boy next door guy who happen to bumped her ride last night.

" Arrggghh! Nakakainis!" she screamed like she had the most outrageous time of her life.

"oH! Dearest sister! Kala ko ba lilipad ka na, aba eh! Mauuna pa kami sayo." his brothers chuckled.

"hahaha, can't you see flat yung gulong ko, ano ba pagtatawanan nyo ba ko dito, di niyo man lang ako tulungan, don't anyone has pity on me." she lowered voice hoping her brother will take her seriously.

"Oh! Nagdradrama na si bunso kawawa naman..." her brother chuckled more than a while ago.

"Ah ganun drama pala ha, ngayon action naman.!" She took off her sling bag and came chasing her brothers...

" Hey! hey! hey! ano ba nangyayari dito, oh naddie anak bakit andito ka pa?" her father came to their front door.

"Papano naman naman po ako makakaalis eh na flat nga gulong ko at etong mga mabait kong kuya, inaasar pa ko." Nadine gave her brothers a winning grin.

"Naku kayo talaga mga isip bata pa rin , hala sige na Zanjoe hatid nyo na kapatid nyo at madala na ang motor nya sa shop at ng maayos na ang gulong" she was forever grateful to her father, sobrang spoiled siya nito, she was his only naddie. Her father owns a Auto repair shop and her two brothers are managing the shop.

Now she was riding between her brothers on their pick up truck, the disadvantage was she would have a craziest ride with his mahahangin na brothers.

In less than an hour, she made it in the shop just a little late, Mariz her bestfriend was already starting the some errands when she came in with a frown in her face.
"Goodmorning Naddie" her friend greeted her,
"morning" she replied and went staright to her desk, she started scribbling some schedule on her desktop but not too lng enough her friend notice her strange behavior.

"Friend, aga aga naka busangot ka, care to tell me what's wrong?" her friend gestured while arranging some flowers among the vases.

She had to tell her bestfriend Mariz everything that's bothering her, she had no choice but to tell her about the accident that happened yesterday, she knows she can't hide anything to her bestfriend.

"ikaw na rin nagsabi na nagsorry naman yung tao at di naman niya sinasadya, at magpasalamat ka na lang na maagap siyang nakapagbrake at walang nagyari sa yong masama so just forgive and forget gurl " her friend has a point, trying to forgive is not bad at all.