"Take care."

Pairing: Stony (Steve X Tony)
WARNING!: (NOT STONY) Implied attempted rape, implied/mentions of being drugged, language/swearing
Word Count: 1761 words

A/N: Hello my lovelies! I hope you're all doing well.
Now, this next story is based around an experience a friend of mine had not too long ago, and thank god she wasn't hurt. This story involves mentions of very important and possibly triggering topics, so if you are triggered, please don't read this.
If you do read it, I hope you enjoy it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know," Tony said hotly as he pressed himself against Steve's front, running his hands over Steve's broad chest. "We could be having real fun back at our place." His voice was barely heard over the loud, heart thrumming music playing around them.

"Let's blow this popsicle stand!" Tony shouted as he moved away. He was half an arms length away but Steve could only just register what was being said to him.

It was all fine and dandy to say something, but actually doing it? That was a completely different story.

Steve and Tony were unlucky enough to be pushed to the furthest corner from the door as the night progressed, and now had to battle their way through the over-crowded floor that smelled of cheap liquor and body odour.

Wrinkling his nose, Tony grasped Steve's hand in an iron grip as he led the two towards the exit. He aimed for a straight path, hoping to get out as quickly as possible. They were halfway there when he felt a sudden tug. He turned to see Steve staring across the room, eyebrows furred.

Tony moved as close as he could so he could be heard and asked, "What's wrong?"

Steve merely pointed and began heading in that direction, still holding Tony's hand tightly.

In the minute it took them to get there, Tony had witnessed enough to understand what made Steve change course.

There was a blond haired girl in a corner with two men draped over her. In any other circumstances the two would've walked away and let her do what she pleased, but this wasn't something to walk away from. The girl was clearing refusing all advances, and her movements were quickly becoming slowed. Something was definitely wrong.

Steve pulled himself up to his full height, squaring his shoulders to make himself look bigger and let go of Tony in case any trouble arose.

"Excuse me, but I need you two to leave her alone." Steve said as sternly as he could, provided the music tried to drown him out.

Both men looked up startled before one man's face turned into an ugly sneer, while the other's became frozen upon seeing the massive man standing in front of him.

"Can't you see we're in the middle of something?" The first man's breath reeked of alcohol and cigarettes. Steve frowned at him.

"Something you obviously shouldn't be doing." He replied icily.

"Why don't you go find your own little whore? I found this one first." He growled.

Steve seethed, wanting to take this punk and show him what he thought of him and his words.

"Why don't you and your friend run along before I make you." Steve snarled, looming over the asshole who dared to touch and speak about the woman in such horrible ways.

It took a few seconds for something to click inside the man's head, but when it did, his whole demeanour changed. The once tough acting man now had fear in his eyes, identical to the second man beside him.