Morning After

Pairing: Stony (Steve/Tony)
Warnings: Of the sexual nature (title!)
Word Count: 696 words

A/N: I assume from the title, you guys may have an idea about what this entails. This is my first time writing anything like this so if it's super cringey I deeply apologise. One would think I'd be able to write this stuff quite well since I've read so much of it.

I know I haven't published anything for a while but, good news; I finished my first University course! Woo! Next year I start a new one, which will last an entire year rather than six - eight months. (Feels like longer if I'm honest, considering how unorganised they were. Only just got my certificate when I could've gotten it two months ago.)

I know I've said it before, but if you have any ideas/suggestions, about any of my stories, let me know! They might fuel me even more! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun's rays gleamed through the open curtains and onto the two men who slept peacefully wrapped up in each other.

Slowly, one of them came out of their dream filled slumber and basked in the warmth of the body next to theirs, hugging it closer to themselves.

Steve groggily blinked his eyes into focus as he reached for his phone on the bedside table behind him. He gripped the cool metal in his hand and brought it to his face. Turning the screen on, he was surprised to see it was still quite early in the morning and he hadn't received any calls or had a single message.

Waking up anytime before noon was too early for the man beside him, if he had to be honest with himself. Unless it was an emergency, there was no way the man was leaving bed.

Steve placed the phone back down and turned his attention to the male curled up to him. A mop of brown hair was visible under his chin, brushing his cheek when either of them moved. A smile graced his face as he thought back to last night. He was glad that Tony trusted him enough that they were able to do what they did. What he didn't count on though, was how vocal his lover would be.

Steve snickered under his breath as he thought about how to wake Tony up. Carefully, Steve brought his hand to the back of Tony's neck. With his fingertips barely touching his skin, Steve slowly trailed his hand down the length of Tony's spine. As Steve reached his lower back, Tony's body shivered under him and a heavy sigh fanned across Steve's neck.

Continuing down, Steve brushed his hand over and down the slope of Tony's ass and stopped at the back of his thigh, massaging the hard flesh against his palm. Tony took a deep breath and brought his hand up to Steve's bare shoulder.

"Stop teasing." He mumbled sleepily.

"G'morning Tony." Steve said, voice husky from sleep and the man against him shivered again, squeezing his shoulder.

"Steve, please." Tony pleaded softly. Steve let out a soft laugh and carefully moved Tony completely onto his back while he settled between his legs.

The blond man leant down and brushed his lips against Tony's. Tony reached both hands up and tangled them in the messy strands of Steve's hair, bringing his face down to his own. He took Steve's bottom lip between his teeth and gave a small moan as Steve dove into his mouth.

They battled with tongues but soon enough, Tony relented and let Steve set the pace. Steve brought his hand back up from the Tony's thigh and rested it teasingly on his waist.

They pulled away for some much needed air and stared into each other's eyes. Tony lit up a little, then his eyes darkened considerably.

"You know," He started, biting his bottom lip, catching Steve's gaze. "They say it's better in the morning. Wanna test that theory?"

A moan left his parted lips when the man above him began to grind down, rubbing themselves together.

"I'm not going to object." Groaned Steve. He brought his face down to the clean neck under him and started biting, soothing the pain with his tongue.

"God, you're so beautiful Tony." Steve breathed into his skin. Tony bucked up, silently begging Steve to hurry up. Letting out a breathless laugh, Steve trailed his lips along Tony's prickly jaw.

Nipping Tony's earlobe, Steve whispered heatedly, "We're not leaving this room for a long time."