fight scene

(Not very good at writing fight scenes so if you still want to read this then don't judge.)

lucy growled at zeref and he glared at her. death magic surrounded him and lucy transformed into her achnoligia form.

she attacked zeref keeping herself aware of her surroundings while she tried to tire him enough for him to lose focus so she could hit him with one of her attacks and unsettle him

she attacked zeref keeping herself aware of her surroundings while she tried to tire him enough for him to lose focus so she could hit him with one of her attacks and unsettle him. he started to attack her with death orbs over and over again and she got hit a few times so she transformed into her chaos form.

 he started to attack her with death orbs over and over again and she got hit a few times so she transformed into her chaos form

Zeref went wide eyed and he yelled, "how do you have that. no one ever knew she existed." Mavis sighed and said, "everyone I would like you to meet chaos. Achnoligias twin sister." everyone stared at her in shock and then Natsu said, "there are two of them?" Lucy chuckled and then she whistled and a copy of Mavis appeared next to Lucy but Zeref could see it and he was staring at it until Lucy's attack hit him and he flew backwards and hit the wall behind him. when the dust settled they all saw him glaring at lucy but you could see he had taken damage from the attack. he stood up and attacked her. lucy nodded and met him in the middle. they were moving so fast that no one was able to follow either of them. you could see where they collided but nothing other then that. it was like that for an hour and then lucy flew back and her feet landed against the barrier and she waited staring out in front of her waiting for the dust to clear. when it did they saw zeref on the ground knocked unconscious and lucy sighed then jumped and landed next to him and changed back to normal. she put out a hand and it glowed gold and his body disappeared. she nodded and the barrier disappeared and she disappeared also.