" Yeah I'm the little sister of Lee, the one who always says Lee stop being an idiot and grow up " she says. Ki Hong starts dying laughing.

" She's my favorite character " he says.

" Of course she is " she says.

" Guys come on next scene, Y/N change into the other outfit. " Wes says.

" Okay " Y/N says.

It is a party or something. Y/N walks in, and my mouth drops, she is drop dead gorgeous

 Y/N walks in, and my mouth drops, she is drop dead gorgeous

" Action! " Uncle Wes screams.

Y/N walks through the doors.

Winston says something, and grabs her arm. They start laughing and giggling.

I am outside just thinking when they come out.

" How's everything going? " He asks.

" Good " she says.

" How's Newt and you? " He asks.

" Good, I guess he's just been distant, lately and it scares me a little. Afraid something or someone is going to take my immune friend " she says. I grin a little, and frown a little. Grin because she cares, and frown because she just said friend.

" WICKED is not going to take him. Come that's why all of us are in hiding " he says.

" I know, but Deedee disappeared and so did Stephen. No one has found them, and Newt and loosing his mind without basically his brother. " She says.

" Well, guess what. They will have to go through me first " he says. She laughs.

We walk to the others, Aris, Gally, Winston, Zart, Newt, Siggy, and Ben. There are about 6 guns shots. Winston runs over to protect Y/N. Lizzy, Harriet, and Rose. Come in. Rose has been hiding behind us for the whole time.

" Winston who are those people? " Y/N asks.  

" I think it's WICKED " I say.  

" Finally found the subjects " One of them speaks.

" Hey give me my sister back " I scream. All of us shot, and pulled away. As I am being pulled away, I see tears coming down Y/N's and Y/F/N's face. 

" Stop let them stay and you can take me and that's it " Y/N begs running up in front of Aris. I shake my head.

" Ma'am we can't do that " another one speaks.

" Please. My dad is already dead, and my mom is ill. Please I need these people in my life " she begs.  

" We can't " the same one speaks.

Y/N grabs onto my hand, as they try to take him.

" Mags, please calm down. We will find each other again I promise " I say.