Chapter 33 - Aashi's New Friend!!

Start from the beginning

"We were fine. I won't say it was the best but I did pretty good job. She was happy", I lied and closed my eyes feeling ashamed of lying to Ami.

"Kabir, I envy you. You've got to date the girl I like and I'm still waiting to ask Dhruv out again", she said.

The girl I like is you not anyone else, my heart whispered!!

"Why are you thinking so much then? Make a move", I said with a sigh and sat down on the chair. I stared up in the dark sky.

"I'll think about it later. What are you doing right now?", She asked.

"Looking up at the sky", I said.

"Me too", she said and I smiled.

"What are you looking at in the sky?", I asked.

"The moon. It looks so beautiful and is so calm to eyes. I can talk to it without even speaking just through my eyes", she said.

"Wow, you're a philosopher", I mocked.

"Shut up. What are you looking in the sky then, if not the moon?", Ami asked complaining.

"The Stars which everyone forgets to notice yet they twinkle without caring about the least attention they're getting because of the moon. Without them the sky might appear empty", I said smiling. Aashi's words still are fresh in my mind. She consider herself as these stars and me as the almighty moon.

"My my, look at you. So thoughtful. So, who is your star? Aashi?", Ami asked and I smiled.

"May be", I replied and she chukled.

"Aww you're so cute", she said.

"Hey. Call me hot and sexy", I argued and she laughed.

"You're so full of yourself Kabir. Get a life", she said.

Be my life, I thought.

"Help me get one", I said and she laughed.

Ami and I talked for some good hours and it made my bad day a good one. In our talks, my mind did drift at thought of Spooky sometimes which bothered me but rest of our conversation was good. At last, I hung up and then retired to bed.

Tomorrow will be a new day!!

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Next day, I woke up a bit early than usual. I glanced at the clock, it was still thirty past five in the morning. I'm not a deep sleeper so, I decided to leave the bed and shut off my alarm right away which was supposed to ring at seven in the morning. I decided to go on a walk to kill my time.