28; narration

doyoung kept his phone after talking to jungwoo over the phone. with his arms crossed, he then turned around and face seongwoo who's looking down at his hands that are intertwined. they are on the coridoor, just infront of the auditorium's windows.

"seongwoo." seongwoo looked at doyoung as he called out. he smiled and asked, "why?"

taeil and jaehyun suddenly went out of the auditorium and joined the scene, smiling; taeil's hands were on his pockets while jaehyun placed his arms over doyoung's shoulder, which doyoung shrugged off completely.

jaehyun looked at doyoung with his right eyebrow raised, "keep your hand still, taeyong might kill me geez." doyoung answered. jaehyun looked at him with an amused smile, "you're just jealous."

doyoung's eyes widen, "m-me? why would i be? excuse me, i like someone else." he answered again. jaehyun said something again and they started teasing and bickering.

taeil cleared his throat while seongwoo faked a cough to catch the attention of the two, which they successfully did for the two males stopped talking immediately.

"ehem, so as i was saying... seongwoo." doyoung called the now chuckling seongwoo again. he nodded as a response.

"i'll go straight to the point," doyoung started, making seongwoo nod again. "do you like jungwoo?"

seongwoo stared at doyoung for a moment before laughing again. "we're serious here!"

"sorry, sorry. it's just that, why would you think that i like him? i'm dating daniel already." seongwoo answered them, making doyoung drop his jaw slightly, but he closed them right after and shook his head,

"you see, jungwoo thought that you're sseushi and he's going to confront you right after the competition. you already know what to do. reject him real hard, okay? make him cry whatever, just make sure that he won't like you ever again." doyoung told seongwoo his plan. seongwoo nodded slightly, still confused about something.

"why would he think that i'm sseushi?"

"you know, my friend is pretty dumb sometimes— or most of the time actually." doyoung said once again. taeil looked at him like saying, 'what kind of friend are you' while doyoung looked back at him like replying, 'he knows it himself too, mister'

taeil just rolled his eyes at him, causing doyoung to look at seongwoo again. "but lucas is sseushi, right?"

the three looked at each other with their eyes widen then back at seongwoo, "YOU KNOW?!"

"well... let's just say that i'm one of the admins at the school's secret files." seongwoo said then winked right after. the three males still can't believe the information seongwoo told them.

"you know, i thought lucas already confessed when i saw him together with jungwoo last night at our dorm. but i didn't know that lucas is such a coward, geez." seongwoo commented and laughed again. jaeilyoung are finally able to digest everything and so they straightened their postures.

"we all know right. but he will soon!" jaehyun said. seongwoo just nodded yet again. doyoung then looked at his watch,

"seongwoo, can you go call jungwoo? he's at the swing. we need to practice MCing already, tell him i called him." seongwoo nodded and ran, heading to the swing located near the tree at the middle of the campus.

his pace slowed down when he saw two figures. but they're not on the swing, they're sitting on the benches and it seemed like the two person are talking about something.

"jungwoo... lucas?" he carefully walked towards the two, but is still at the safe distance. he saw jungwoo blush and lucas covering his face with his hands.

he smiled at the sight. he remembered how he confessed to daniel, but that's not the point for now. he looked at his watch, "JUNGWOO!"

he shouted, making the two look towards his direction. but jungwoo looked at lucas again and said something before standing up. but the next scene is something that seongwoo didn't expect,

lucas kissed jungwoo on the lips.

seongwoo smiled again, looks like lucas confessed already. just a few seconds later, lucas pulled away and jungwoo ran towards seongwoo.

they started walking on the coridoors, jungwoo is still blushing and it amused seongwoo a little, "doyoung told me to call you, practice on MCing, he said."

jungwoo just nodded silently beside him, looking down like he's watching every step he's making. seongwoo looked at him, "you like him, do you?"

jungwoo looked up at him, but immediately looked down again. "b-but i like someone else."

seongwoo raised his left brow, he already have the hint that jungwoo likes sseushi which jungwoo apparently think that it's him, but is actually lucas. it's pretty confusing, but to put it in a simple way, jungwoo likes seongwoo, which is wrong because it's supposed to be lucas.

"no, you like him." seongwoo stated.

jungwoo looked up, this time not averting his gaze. but isn't he sseushi? if i said that i do like lucas, he may be hurt... i mean, i like sseushi too but.. jungwoo thought. oh puh-lease jungwoo, but lucas and sseushi is the same person!

seongwoo didn't hear any protest against his statement from jungwoo until they reach the auditorium where doyoung is.

seongwoo is about to walk back at the dance club since he's a member of it for real. they have practice, yes, but doyoung excused him up.

"w-wait.." jungwoo called seongwoo back making him face jungwoo.

"so... i think.. yes, i do like lucas." jungwoo answered, making seongwoo smile for the nth time today. "but i still need to confront someone."

seongwoo ruffles jungwoo's hair before excusing himself and exit the auditorium. jungwoo then walked towards doyoung, the latter handing him papers. "doyoung hyung."

"yes?"

jungwoo sat beside doyoung, linking their arms together. he was hesitating whether he should say it or not, but he whispered anyways, "lucas... said that he likes me."

"oh lucas said that he— LUCAS CONFE—" doyoung suddenly shouted gathering the attention of their co-members. good thing jungwoo sealed his mouth using his two hands.

the others looked at them suspiciously but immediately continued practicing, including jaehyun and taeil for they'll perform too. jungwoo removed his hands off his friend's mouth,

"lucas confessed?" doyoung reassured, whispering too. jungwoo nodded at him. "then, what did happen next?"

"we..." jungwoo blushed again at the thought. but doyoung nagged at him, "... we kissed."

"YOU GUYS WHAT?!" doyoung shouted again, making the others stop and look at them again,

"doyoung, jungwoo, not to sound rude but can you two go outside for a moment?" wendy instructed, making the two stand up from their seats and head outside.

"aish, you're so loud hyung. shut your big mouth for a second." jungwoo hissed, making doyoung glare at him.

"so yeah... we kissed.. and i think i like him back but i ain't telling him yet. but you know about sseushi right?" jungwoo told the older, making him nod at him slowly.

"these all happened right after you slept with lucas, hmm."

"you're making it sound like we did something bad, you know." jungwoo said, blushing again. he remembered himself wanting to kiss lucas last night, and he can't believe that he got to feel the younger's lips against him today.

"but i'll still confront seongwoo this coming competition." jungwoo said, making doyoung nod again. he already told seongwoo about it, so there's no problem with it anymore.

after talking about some other things, they decided to practice already.