Chapter 13

I felt as if I was being dragged deep into nothing. My chest tighten and suddenly  I am being shot out of the air. Bee was shot out of the air as well not too far behind me.

I screamed as I felt air crush my lungs. I felt a hard impact as my body hits hot sand. I cried out in pain as I felt a sharp pain circulate through my body.

I muffled a small sob as I noticed that my leg was badly cut. I snarled as I tried to move. "Ah..B-Bumblebee!" I cried out as I tried to ignore the pain.

Bee landed on his back as he struggled to get up. "Ow.." I hissed as I finally managed to stand. Suddenly I was crushed again as Sam magically landed on me.

I cried out in pain and so did he. "Lisa.."

I groaned as he rolled on his back hissing with pain. "Oh shit your hand." He groaned as he clenched his jaw. His hand was badly cut but also burned. "Shit.." I hissed as I tired to calm Sam down.

Where the hell are we?!

I looked around as my heart was racing.

That's when I heard Mikaela shouting. "SAM!!! LISA?!!!"

Sam stood up and looked around. "WHERE ARE WE?!" Sam shouted as I groaned. I looked around and finally was able to shout.

"SIMONS?!"

Sam and I hear him calling back. "HEY! YEAH!"

Sam and I shared a worried look as he ran towards Mikaela. Bee managed to get up. "You..ok?"

I nodded and limped over to him. "Y-yeah..I'm fine.." I stated as I felt myself getting light headed.

I groaned and I started to limp towards Sam along with the he rest of the gang.

"You guys ok?!" Sam shouted over to them. "Yup!" Mikaela stated. "HEY GUYS? I THINK WE'RE IN VEGAS!" Leo shouted, I smiled a little. Thank god no one else is hurt.

Thankfully Bee carried my on his shoulder and placed me on one of the giant rocks were everyone was waiting.

"That really hurt, your just lucky I didn't get hurt, people could've been killed ok? People could've gotten-" Snapped Simon as I regretfully tore off a good amount of my leather jacket to apply pressure on my wound.

JetFire snarled. "Oh shut up! I told you I was opening up a space bridge, it's the fastest way to travel to Egypt!"

I froze and tried to stand up but Sam beat me to it right after Mikaela warped up his hand.

"What?! What did you-what did you tell us?! You didn't tell us anything!" He snapped at him as I cut in. "You didn't tell us anything! So why the hell are we in Egypt?!" I shrieked as I tried to not have a tantrum and panic attack all at the damn same time.

"Don't you get snippy with me fleshing!" The now angry mech snarled at us. I clenched my jaw and glared at the mech meeting his cold red optics.

The mech slumped down on the rocks, sitting up right. "You were dully in formed."

Before I could snap at him Sam shot me a small warning glare and looked at the mech. "Can we just stop for a second, just tell us why we're in Egypt so we can all have a little semblance, a little peace of mind?"

I sighed as Jet Fire stood up and started to talk. "This planet was visited by our race once before by our earliest ancestors millennia ago, they were on a exploratory mission to harvest energon, the life form for our race." He stated as he turned to look away.