Last Camping Trip

(Hey Guys this is my New book!!! I'm so excited To Get this one started!! Don't worry I'm still writing My other books!!! Now some of Them aren't going to Be updated as Much as Others but I'm still writing them!! Hope you enjoy my Avatar book!!)

Reminder my words are in bold

thoughts are like this

words/story are written like normal

Point Of Views (Pov) and Avatar episode headings are underlined

Alright let's get this started!

Emilia's Pov

The Boy in the Iceberg

I'm glad I choose to do this trip before college in the fall, Kristi was right I needed a vacation. I was so nervous about asking for the weekend off from work, but I'm glad I did. Unpacking my tent and cooler was a piece of cake, then I had already bought some fire wood and finding kindling was a snap too. Bobbing my head to my music I smiled, it's only four and I'm all set up. I leaned back in my camp chair and looked up at the blue sky between the leaves of the trees. Thinking a little I took out my sketch pad and started to draw the aspen tree in front of me. I needed to work more on my shadowing skills and what better way then to use something with a natural shadow?! Man, I haven't been camping in the mountains since I was . . . . seven maybe? Well then again it's kind of hard to drag all of us up the mountain without some form of chaos!? 

My family consists of  mom, dad, brother, nana, me and one fat VERY lazy cat. I was adopted by two wonderful people; Mom or Daisy Juniper Ren is a professional lady who works in a banking firm as the presidents secretary. Dad or David T. Ren was in college baseball and now works from home as an accountant, he's the more fun parent but if you have a homework question or a project you went to mom. They are great people both successful in life and because of their own success they wanted to help out as many people as possible, so they adopted us. My brother is fifteen he was adopted as a baby like me, he is a very smart hands on kid super outgoing too, crazy and I love him! I'm jealous of how chill he is with life but mostly because of his dark blue gorgeous eyes and sandy blonde hair! While I just have regular brown eyes and brown hair, that kid looks like he'd fit right in a California surfers magazine than in Montana! It's kind of funny but he looks more like mom and dad than I do with mom and dad being both blonde, mom having light blue eyes and dad having grey. It is fun to know that I look like Nana though she now has grey hair instead of brown and her eyes are more hazel, but we both have a freckle on our noses like a nose piercing. She's a fun lady I'm so glad that she is living with us even though her health isn't as good as before.

I mean it's admirable that they are willing to adopt us, and the adoption process is NO vacation, it can sometimes take a year or more to finalize an adoption!? They adopted me during mom's transition into a different work life and position and they adopted Bobby during the time that dad was out of a job and paying off some medical bills from his car accident. I just don't really understand why, like I know why, but why? I just wish I could have the same drive that they have. I have no idea what I'm going to do in life, I have no plans or direction of where I should go. This semester I was planning on just attending the home college and finish up my generals but after that? What would I do?

Mom tells me to not worry and that an answer would come, I just hope it will come soon. My music changed over to another song, maybe I could take another choir class too. I've always love music and dancing, I've just never been into competitions. I could try out something in the arts as well. I looked at my sketch and started using my thumb to smear the pencil lines. Although what would I do with it? 

"Go Big or Go Home" was our families motto and boy did we take it seriously. Alyssa my aunt went into teaching. . . . nice and simple. . . . . . but she went to teach for Harvard, she's a flipping Chemistry professor and for fun she oversees the physics lab?  Uncle Kody is a pilot for the blue angels, he's the Flight Surgeon in the team!? Uncle Kody's daughter Annalee is about to graduate with Honors and I know she is going to be a lead Surgeon somewhere! 

Even my crazy aunt Kristi who was all into the aura and vibes of the world and peaceful hippy stuff is a famous show host for psychology and family science. I'm glad I listened to her this time, she had been studying the effects of nature and the mind and wanted me to test out her theories about taking time for yourself. But she also genuinely wanted to help me get some peace before I leave for stress land again. Don't get me wrong I love school but I don't like it when I don't have a direction or plan. So I guess this little experiment of her's is a win-win for us both.

It was getting darker so I decided to start my fire and get everything ready for the night. Bug spray ALL around the tent! No way am I going to be one of those people who wake up with a HUGE spider to the face! After a little fun with kumbaya and some Marshmallows that Bobby got me I was finally relaxed enough to go to sleep. Sliding in my sleeping bag with my phone, taser and ultra pepper spray next to me, hey I'm a nice calm person but I'm not stupid! With my thoughts running around possible art careers I slowly drifted off to sleep.

There we go!! not a Bad chappy If I do say so Myself!! Yeah I know, Where's the Avatar in All this? Where's Sokka, Katara and Toph!? Rubey you said this Was and Avatar fanfic?? Don't worry It'll come, I had to introduce you guys First! Either Ways I hope you all have A great day Tomorrow!!! And just Remember you guys are worth More than you think, For you Are All Jewels!!! TTFN!!!