“No problem! I have a jacket to go with it, want it?” she offered to me and I nodded. She brought back a high-low leather jacket with studs on the shoulders. It was an extremely hot jacket. I did my typical makeup, and had my hair naturally wavy. I slipped on the top with a pair of black, high waist jeans and black heals. I put on the jacket and then ruffled with my hair a bit to make it look nice.

“Good?” I asked Lo, turning in a circle with my arms out.

“Smoking hot!” she says, and she headed to her room right after to find an outfit. I scattered around the room for my black leather Chanel bag, and once I found it I slipped my phone in the bag; but shortly noticed I had a message from Harry.

Harry =): Hey love.

I didn’t feel like responding since I want to take the day off from the world. I looked in the mirror at myself and saw the necklace Harry gave me for my birthday. I almost completely forgot he gave that to me.

“Cute?” Lo asked me, walking in with an extremely short, black dress with a cut out lace in the back.

“Smoking hot,” I tell her with a wink, and we headed out the door down the street at a local bar.

Once we reached the bar, we walked in and noticed a bunch of younger men stare at us.

“Well, this will be fun. Let’s get drunk!” Lo yelled with boys chanting ‘yeah’ after, making me giggle. We walked over at the bar and had a man buy us a few shots.

“Jesus! That’s like my fifth one!” I tell Lo, and myself feeling dizzy. A man on my left saw me and I looked over and winked at him. He then made his way over.

“Hey, can I buy you a drink?” he offered and I nodded my head. He ordered me a read headed slut, which is a strong shot.

“Ready?” I asked him, with the shots near out mouths, he nodded and I took the shot, and the alcohol rushing down my throat, burning my sinuses.

“Woo!” the man said.

“I didn’t catch your name?” I told him.

“Peter,” he tells me.

“Essie!” I shouted over the music that started to play. He advised me to come to the small dance floor the pub had and started to drunken dance. We started to dance with his left hand in my right hand raised above our heads, and me trembling from my high heels.

I noticed Lo with a man, flirting a bit. Before I knew it, Peter leaned in for a kiss, and before I know it; we’re making out; well snogging.

“Bathroom?” he asked, grasping for breath. I nodded my head and we walked into the boys bathroom into a stall.

At this point, I was completely intoxicated; and I couldn’t control my actions. We started to kiss again, and it turned vicious. I wrapped my two legs around his waist, leaning against the wall of the stall, kissing him and running my hands through his brown hair.

He ran his hands on the sides of my body; then started to kiss my neck, nibbling on it a bit. He started to take off my leather jacket, following my top; leaving me with just a black bra. I unbuttoned his top as he was leaving me love bites on my neck. He went back to my mouth, kissing me then licking the bottom of my lip asking for entry; and I let him; letting his tongue explore my mouth. I started to shimmy my pants off as I was on top of him; then leaving me with just my red knickers.

He then helped me out with my pants, throwing them on the bathroom ground and started to kiss all over my body. He then started to take off his pants and boxers as well; and before I knew it, I was completely nude.