Code

I cracked open my eyes. The sun hit my eyes so I turned. Next to me was a note from Rachel. It said to meet her in Aris' room when I wake up.

I got up and walked to his room. Rachel was sitting by his side. "So this is the famous Mae." he said.

"Yup." I replied.

"So, I've cracked the other half of the code. Like Rachel told you, you guys figured out the other half. You guys found out where the exit is, but I found out how to crack the code inside it."

Aris told me about it all. Then, after e explained it to me, we got planning again. Everyone who wanted to get out would have to go into the Maze. So now, it was time for a meeting.

I ran outside and wrote on our daily message board: Meeting in half an hour.

As soon as I wrote it, people came to look. They nodded when they saw it.

Half an hour later....

Everyone was gathered at what we called, the Hub. "Ok, so we've got a plan. The code is cracked! If you want to get out of here, stay to here our plan! Be warned though, this involves going out into the Maze. For those of you who are to chicken enough to go, leave and get back to work! Those who are brave, stay!" I said.

A quarter of the people left. "Ok, our plan is to go into the Maze with whatever we have. Rachel, Aris, and I will go in the invisible box to crack the code. We will signal for you guys to come."

They nodded their heads in agreement. "We will go tonight!"

When everyone left, Rachel, Aris, and I walked to the Den. We packed everything and got suited up. When the sun started to set, we walked towards the Maze. Other Gladers were following us. We started to count down. Then.... it was time.

Everyone ran towards the end together. When we got to the box, Aris jumped in first. Then I did, followed by Rachel. Inside was a computer. This is where the code cracking came in hand.

Aris started to type it in.Then we had to press the green button. When we did, it got suddenly dark. We got taken somewhere else. The other Gladers were there after us.

Then, we were in a bright lab.....