Red/Fell sans x reader.

Sweetheart.

(I don't know why... But for some reason I have a massive crush on him right now.. So he's first. Sorry if he's out of character I'm basing this off of my head cannon)

{Also first x reader sorry if its bad. Heh heh...)

You sighed, doing the chores sucked.

You had to do Reds laundry, gross... Clean after Doomfanger and feed him which was okay.

He liked you so that was good.

He has gotten pretty fat.. Because all of the lasagna you told Boss not to give that to his cat but all he said was-

"SHUT UP YOU IDIOT! I FEED MY KITTY ANYTHING I WANT! HES MY OWN DAMN CAT!"

His yelling was really loud, you swore that whole house shook when he through a fit at Red for being such a lazy A**.

You snapped out of your thoughts when something rubbed on your leg. You looked down and smiled at the chubby furball that pet himself on you.

You scratched his head and went into the living room with him.

You both sit on the couch and he sits in your lap purring.

He really was a sweet cat, mostly wanted cuddles or his belly rubbed.

The peace was disturbed when a very angry skeleton kicked the door in.

"Oh no.."

Boss walks in clutching his fist at his sides face burning red with anger.

He looks at you.

You smile calmly. "What did Red do this time?"

"THAT DAMNED MORON STOMPED ON MY FOOT! THEN THREW SNOW AT THE BACK OF MY HEAD! IT WAS F**ING COLD! I'M TAKING A WARM SHOWER! WATCH MY CAT." and with that he stomps out of the room grumbling to himself.

What a hot head.. Pfft.. You laugh quietly to yourself.

Red walks in with a huge smirk on his face he kicks the door behind him.

Poor door..

"Heya doll. Boss come back yet?" He chuckles and sits next to you his right arm around your shoulder.

"Yeah he had another one of his fits. He's taking a shower now."

Red laughs and rest his skull on your shoulder.

"Heh.. Got 'em good didn't I sweetheart?~"

You blushed. 'Sweetheart? That was new.'

He called you doll as a pet name you never though anything about it..

Now sweetheart.? That was nickname you'd give your girlfriend..right?

"What..?"

"I called ya sweetheart. Cuz that's what cha are, my little sweetheart." He says eye sockets half lidded

(I don't know how that works but okay..?)

"Oh heh.. Heh.. Right." Your blush burns brighter.

"Heya stop doin' that, it's too cute for me ta handle."

His voice was lower that time..

You never knew why, but you found his voice and accent really attractive.

(Same here. >///<)

"Love ya sweetheart~"

"I love y- wait what!?"

End. :3