He looks over at me noticing my confused look. "It's a secret, I don't want people to know I have a basement." he then took my hand and made me stand up, my leg wobbling a bit. "Let's get you a little active around the house okay? Try to walk around until you get used to it again." The moment he opens he door out of the room sunlight starts to blind me, I've been in the dark for way too long.

When my eyes adjusted to the view in front of me, it was normal looking house. Living room in front of me with a simple couch and TV, then a simple kitchen to the left. Feeling, normal for once, I took a wobbly step over to the kitchen and I hear a bark from behind me. Startled I almost fall over only to be caught by Jungkook. "Careful there, sorry about Cookie, he barks at nearly everyone." I looked down at the floor to see an adult dog with coal black fur. When I stood back up on my own feet the dog rubs it's head on my leg.

I couldn't help but giggle and lean down to pet the dog as it started licking my hand. "Adorable isn't he?" I slowly nodded, hearing Jungkook's voice brought me back into reality. I stood back up and my eyes darted around the kitchen, wondering if I could eat. Jungkook notices and chuckles. "It's morning right now, are you fine with just having cereal? I need to buy eggs later." I nod and Jungkook leads me over to a seat and let's me sit down.

As he prepares breakfast I look outside a window and feel myself be covered in warmth as I feel the sunlight from it hitting me. Judging from the chirps from birds and how eerily quiet it was, it was definitely morning. I feel slightly at ease to be able to stay up stairs living a somewhat normal life. But I want to live a normal life and be free. A clink from the table broke me out of my thoughts and I looked over to see a bowl of cereal in front of me, along with a smiling Jungkook. He takes a seat next to me placing his bowl down as well. "Let's eat."

Slowly I started to eat, but noticing which brand of cereal it was I started to eat much more quicker. Words could not explain how much I missed eating cereal in the morning as I sit down at table with another person, but this person is not someone I want to eat with. I finally finish and Jungkook takes my bowl and heads over to the sink to wash it. When he was finished he turned over to me. "Let's watch some shows yeah?" I nodded feeling slightly happy. I stood up on my feet, feeling a little more stronger then I had previously felt. I made my way over to the couch and took a seat as Jungkook turned on the television taking a seat next to me.

I tense up when he wrapped his arm around me, but as I focused on the show in front of me I relaxed. A small smile creeped onto my face as I remember the show, it was something I would always watch when I was stressing over about school work. After many shows later a phone started beeping, making me look away from the screen. I don't know how many hours passed by, or how badly I was spacing out during that time. But the sunlight from outside was gone, I was petting the dog that laid on my lap, and I was snuggled way too close to Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed and let go of me thankfully and grabbed his phone out of his pocket. I watched as he looked at the screen and rolled his eyes. He looked at me sadly before getting off the couch. "Sorry [Y/n] but I got to head to work." he then leans down to ruffle my hair. "I'll be back soon okay?" I nod and he smiles going into a different room aside from his room. Minutes later he comes out wearing all black, a heavy coat, a bag, and something white in his hands. When he walked closer to me I realize the thing in his hand was his mask.

What does he do for work? My heart then started racing, it's plain to see what sort of job he has. Going out in the night, wearing all black, a mask, a big bag that could be filled with anything. He came over to me and planted a kiss on my forehead. "Keep the house safe for me, Cookie will help you out." he smiled and left the house. I sat there for a couple of minutes, my eyes trained on the door wondering if he was going to come back. With no sign whatsoever that he was coming back I stood up and rushed into the room he came out of, what he doing? What is he planning to do?

The room looked like a normal office room. I took a step further in and noticed a cabinet open. Carefully making my way there I peer inside and fear spread throughout my body. Inside were countless weapons of all kinds, and the empty spaces tells me that he took some with him. I need to escape. I don't know what's going to happen to me if I stay here any longer. I dash out of the room make my way over to the front door, before I could twist the door knob I heard growling. I turned around and saw Cookie.

Nervously I leaned down and pat him on his head, making him calm down. I smiled and turned back to the door, as I turned the door knob the do sat and whined. Making me feel suddenly bad. I try to avoid it and opened the door to freedom. I cautiously look around, no one was in sight. I rushed out and closed the door behind me. Freedom. I rushed out onto the sidewalk and started to run away form the house, but to where? Where am I and where am I going?

After a while of running I stop and try to catch my breathe. I got pretty far, but my legs are starting to give in. My stamina was short from lack of physical activity. I cussed silently to myself, hoping I could get the energy to run again. "Where do I go..." I mumbled as I look up at a nearby street sign.

"How about you let me help you?" a voice growled from behind me. I jumped at the voice and quickly turned around. Right there behind me was a tall masculine figure dressed in all black, a bunny mask, all splattered by crimson red, most likely blood. Jungkook. My heart stopped as he took steps towards me. "There's only one place where you can go sweetie." he roughly grabs my arm. I try to fight back but as I do he kicks my leg harshly, making me fall over. He sighs and carries me instead. "Why can't I just have nice things?" he mutters, making his way back towards the house.