Part 18

We were at Sugar house cuddling "why do you love me Suga" "what do you mean" "if you would have just stayed away this wouldn't have had so much drama in your life" "And if I did stay away I wouldn't have a wonderful girlfriend cuddling with me right now also your appointment is in a hour" "ok" I cuddled up closer to him and feel asleep "baby wake up" "hmmm" "come on baby you have a opimant" "fine" I got up and went to get some sweatpants on and a sweater "I'm ready to go Suga" "Coming" he got up off the couch and started to walk with me to the doctors office (I know that there is someone who specializes in stuff like this I just don't know the name sorry) we got there checked in and sat down to wait for my turn "do you want me to come in with you" "n-no I think I'll be fine" "if you say so I'll be right here ok" "Aacha the doctor will see you know" "bey see you soon" I went with the nurse to a separate room and to my surprise the doctor was already there "Hello Aacha please sit down so that we can start" she gave me a warm smile I sat down on the bed "Ok can you tell me when the sexuall abuse started and who did it" "i-it started when I was 13 and it was my father and sometimes his f-friends" "Im so sorry, how afton was the sexuall abuse" "e-every n-night" "Ok now I know this must be hard but I need to examine you to see the extent of it" I just nodded my head "Take of your pants please and lay down on the bed please" I took of my pants and layed down "Ok it's going to feel very uncomfortable" (I am so sorry I have no idea how this works so)
                                        MAGICAL TIME SKIP

After she eamend me she started to talk to me about flashbacks and other things like that "Ok we are done here your report will be sent to police station and the people who did this to you will be put away" "t-thank you" she just nodded her head and lead me out and to my suprise Suga was still awake he walked up to my and hugged me "Um excuse me but who are you" "Oh sorry my name is Yoongi i'm Aacha's boyfriend" "Sorry but you better take care of her she's been through a lot" "Of course thank you again" we started to walk away when we were about half way home he asked me a question "How did it go" "She was nice but I would never want to go there again it was just...........uncomfortable" "Want some chinese when we get home" "How did you know"

————————————————————————-I'm sad to say but the book will be ending soon

Word count-500 words