Part 9

Y-you what" "I said I love you" "why would you love me" he let me go but he still had his hands on my arms "because you are a beautiful sweet girl who just needs a lot more love" I started to cry again and pulled him into another hug "I love you to Suga" we stayed there for awhile "Well Well Well look what we have here" we broke apart and Suga immediately pushed me behind him "What do you want" "Well that little rat behind you stole you from us" "And where on my body does it say 'I'm Alisas NO TOUCHY' Oh ya IT DOESN'T" she started to laugh a little "That doesn't matter what does though is that I know every detail of what her father did to her who knew so little money and beer got you so much information" I started to get scared if she told Suga about my father Suga would end up in jail for manslaughter "I also know alot about what she did last night to" now I was terrified Suga would kill me if he found out that I cut last night more than I ever had befor "And what did she do last night" Suhag seemed irritated "Ask her yourself" her and her gang walked away once they were gone Suga turned around to face me "What did you do last night" "h-how do you know that she is not just l-lying" "Let me see your arms" 

————————————————————————-I'm so sorry for the long wait I had a couple ideas for how to wright this chapter and this one seemed to fit the best for how the next chapters are going to be
What do you think is going to happen

Word count-299 words