Horror love

Andy's pov 

*sigh * She's so pretty. She smelt like smoke and cherry's my wolf wants to kill that little punk that called what's mine his and touched her !  So did I because with her we'll become the strongest wolves in the world. I smirked at the idea it has been an hour sense she left I've been depressed I could tell it was night time I focused on all my anger and tryed breaking my chains didn't work did it agin they broke  I went to walk twords the cell bars then I started to fall"oh shit" I said quitly and fell on the ground I broke off the chains on my feet  I picked up a long peace of chain and took it I thought for a second how the hell am i supposed to get out I started climbing threw the bars . Once I was out  I walked down the hall people noticed me I was all I had to do was climb a fence and run then a guard saw me "hey!"he yelled running at me I took the chain and wrapped it around his neck  and let him struggle to breath I punched him  in the face then snapped his neck .and ran into the woods I shifted and ran into the woods looking for her I hid my sent as I walked on a pack territory I mean I've killed so many packs and people , but I don't need someone getting in my way for my mate . I picked the front doors lock  and walked in I went upstairs to her room she was asleep I picked her up bridal style . I was carrying her threw the woods the moon was out  , she snuggled into my chest. 

We almost made it to my place  she started to wake up 

Lisa's pov

I woke up in the woods wait what I'm not even walking but I'm still moving I looked up .. Andy ! *scream* I started fighting and trying to get out of his hold  he tightened his hold on me my wolf wanted me to stay in his hold but NO Way in hell am I staying I shifted into my wolf and got out of his grip . And started running I heard a growl I looked back to a black wolf chasing me then I was tackled to the ground . He was on top of me i struggled getting out I let out a whimper  'SHIFFT' he ordered I did and started crying he shifted as well and hugged me "Look I'm not gonna hurt you " Andy said hugging me "I don't trust you" I said  crying in his neck "look at me "he said softly I did "I would never hurt my mate " he said then kissed me surprisingly I kissed back 

Sparks ran threw my body we were there for at least 4 minuets we heard a growl we broke the kiss and shifted into our wolves .were on someone's territory ? We were on guard Andy was guarding me as there were 3 mail wolves in front of us  I just realized Andy still has the chain around his neck from the prison . The wolves attacked him 'Run!' Andy told me 'no'i said then I saw another wolf behind us he was looking at me for a second then went to attack Andy from behind I tackled the wolf we started fighting. I grabbed him by the scruff and threw him into a tree while he was down I snapped his neck . I looked back at Andy he killed 2 of the wolves then he killed the last wolf he turned and ran to me and checked if I was Ok I checked him nothing . 

m-maybe I was wrong  about him ,I licked off the blood on his face  then we shifted back to normal "my name is Lisa " I said "hmm Lisa you say " he says taking my hand spun me around and kissed my nose I smiled but it dropped."What's wrong Lisa ? "Andy says pulling me into his bare chest"I h-have to go home " I said "what! why?"Andy said "I'm the betas daughter I have to do my job .A -And my family " I said  *sigh*  let me say goodbye or spend one last Day there ,then I'm all yours " I said  "fine "