Chapter 6

Suddenly I was in a room with bright white lights. I saw a big chair in the middle of the room faced away from me. There were carts of surgical equipment around the chair. I looked on one of the carts an assortment of needles and other things sat on top of it. I hesitantly took a step towards the chair ,but then an older man in a white lab coat walked into the room. He came through a door I hadn't seen until now.
He was followed by two other people. It was a man and woman they both looked about middle aged. They also had on lab coats. The man was tall and had a rough face. The woman wore glasses and heels that made her almost as tall as him. The first man gestured towards the chair.
"This is one of the older ones we have been studying and questioning. She's not as submissive as the others though. There's not much else we can do with her now. We've tried to get her to tell us where we can find others ,but she refuses to. We also have drawn her blood to test it several times," he explained to them.
"What will you do with her?" The woman questioned.
"Dispose of her properly," he simply answered. He had a cold dead look in his eyes that gave me chills. He took a small container of liquid and a syringe off one of the carts. He filled the syringe with the liquid ,which I assumed was some kind of drug. He slowly put the syringe into the persons arm that was sitting in the chair.
"Any last words?" He asked.
"You'll never find them. They're too strong for you. You'll suffer for everything you've done ,you'll suffer for all the lives you've taken ,and I'll make sure of it. Even if I have to do it from the grave," the voice cursed.
The man harshly injected the drug into her arm ,but no whimper came out of the woman's mouth.
"Well Dr. Gerrick  we should move to the next one she'll be gone in a minute anyway," the young man spoke.
"Yes she will be let's go," he quickly responded.
The three of them walked out of the room. Once again I was alone besides the woman in the chair. I had an idea of who she was too. I carefully took a few steps forward till I was even with the chair. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.
  Then I looked. It was exactly  what I had expected to see. My aunt Kate lay there bound by her wrist and ankles. Her eyes were barley open but she was still alive. I wondered if she could see me. I knelt down next to her and lightly touched her hand. It had been so long since I had seen her last. I missed her so much.
  I wanted to cry my eyes out but at the same time I wanted to hunt those people down and kill them. I looked up at her delicate pale face. She looked so beaten up. She had bruises on her wrists where she had tried to escape her restraints. She looked so thin too like she hadn't eaten in days. I felt a tear run down my cheek ,but I just wiped it away because I knew she would tell me not to cry and to be strong. She then closed her eyes completely and took her final breath.
I winced as I felt another wave of pain in my shoulder. Then the pain stopped. Everything around me started to fade away. Including myself.