Preference 16: how you kiss

Ian:
He kisses you for about 5 seconds on the lips most of the time, but only at home and in the office. He usually sticks to quick pecks when you are outside.

Noah:
At home he'll kiss you passionately and for a long time, but outside he sticks to kisses on the nose or forehead.

Shayne:
Shayne kisses you deeply for a long time no matter where you are. He is big on PDA and loves showing off how much he loves you.

Courtney:
She gives you quick pecks on the cheek most of the time, but sometimes she'll kiss you on the lips.

Olivia:
If she is extremely happy she will kiss you all over your face, but she usually kisses you quickly on the lips.

Keith:
Keith gives you deep kisses, but they only last a second, so you treasure the moments when he kisses you gently for long periods of time.

Lazercorn:
He is a big fan of PDA and you have gotten strange looks for making out in public before.

Flitz:
Flitz always asks if he can kiss you, which you think is sweet. His kisses are gentle and light.

Mari:
She'll kiss you for a few seconds on the lips no matter wherever you are, she doesn't think it matters about the location.

Joven:
Joven kisses you on the cheek most of the time, but occasionally you will turn your head so he gets you in the lips, which makes him laugh.

Damien:
Damien's kisses are passionate and almost addictive. Sometimes he'll slip a tongue in there, which earns him a squeal from you.

Boze:
Boze likes to kiss your hand when you are out and about, but kisses you on the lips when you are alone.