Chapter III: Tristesse de Fontainebleau

King Louis Le Meur and Queen Ellois Le Meur, parents of Princess Claudette, try to find their daughter.

"Find my daughter! Do not come back until you find her!" King Louis told to the knights. "I hope that our daughter would be fine." Queen Ellois said to the king.

The day is almost ended but there's still no report about the princess. The kingdom almost in doom for finding the princess.

Princess Claudette hides and afraid to reveal her unknown look to the people and decided to never come back home. She found a place to live, inside the cave near Loire River, where the anchorite used to live in. "Oh, Lord! Why this would happen to me?" Claudette regrets.

It's been a month and still no update about the princess.

"Your Highness, I think your daughter is already dead!" Jean, the king of arms, said to the king.

"No, that's impossible!" The king argued.

The kingdom was in sorrow.

A year past, still no update about the princess.

"Your Highness, we're really cannot find your daughter! It's been a year that we finding her." Jean told to the king.

"It is hard to believe but, I think we have to accept it." The queen told to the king.

"Alright! Prepare everything for her lost." The king commanded Jean.

The kingdom set a ceremony for the lost of the princess. Many people came to the ceremony even the royalties from different kingdoms, including the Montsoreau. They light up the candles, and the ceremony began. The whole kingdom is in sorrow.

Princess Claudette stays in the cave until she turned seventeen.