Chapter Thirty Five- Unexpected

Start from the beginning

"Think about what?" He asks and I shrug again.

"Just everything. The situation with Jade, Klaus... us. I don't know but I'm good now it's fine" I say as I sit back and cross my legs on the bench.

"Well Jade is just being unfair, childish you could say just don't let it affect you because at the end of the day you know better than anyone what people can say out of anger or because their upset-"

"I know she's upset with me but there's no need for those comments she made" I say and he nods.

"I know, as for Klaus he's your brother he's always gonna come around he's just a dick and well for us-"

"For us it's complicated" I finish his sentence making him sigh but nods in agreement.

"I know"

"I don't regret it" I say and he frowns.

"Regret what?"

"All this, what we started. I just wish we didn't have to hide it" I tell him and he nods with a slight smile playing on his lips.

"Maybe at some point we might have to tell them? Have you thought about that?" He asks and I laugh lightly.

"Thought about it? I can't not think about it" I say and he nods.

"Anyway I was gonna ask you if you want to come and talk to Jade and Klaus a minute, they want to talk to us both apparently" he says and I frown.

"What? Why?"

"I don't know, maybe now we will get the opportunity to tell them-"

"Let's not jump to conclusions, let's just see what they have to say" I cut him off. Now is not the right time to be telling anyone anything.

"Come on, they've gone upstairs to wait for us" He says as he stands up to go. I sigh and follow him off into the house. We walk past the family and head on into the house as they don't notice us slip away at all. We head upstairs and Harry leads us into the spare bedroom where I see Jade and Klaus sat on the bed.

"Didn't think you'd actually get her up here to be honest mate" Klaus laughs. I look from Jade to Klaus to Harry to see that they all aren't actually looking at me. Actually it seemed like they avoided the thought of even looking at me.

"What's going on?" I ask. I look to Harry but even he avoids me. What is happening? He was fine with me literally a second ago.
"Harry..." I turn to him and try to pull on his shirt but to no avail. I sigh and turn away and head towards the door. This is fucking stupid why call me up here to then say nothing? It actually-

"I'm pregnant" I stop dead in my tracks and I swear my heart drops to the floor. No. This cannot be happening. Is she fucking serious? I turn around as they await my reaction but I can't seem to get any words out.
"Say something-" Jade pleads as she stands up in front of you.

"I don't know what to say-" I say as my voice is barely audible. I can't even keep eye contact with any of them.
"How?, I mean- I thought you-" I stutter.

"Used protection? We did, it just happened-" Jade cuts me off.

"How can it just happen? Your twenty years old! What about your work? What about your social life? What about money? Have you both got that planned?" I snap. Clearly they both don't think they are just going to sit and play house right? I wait for there answer but none of them can even look at me.
"Oh come on? You haven't talked about it? What do you expect to happen when the baby comes? And why the hell are you telling me this! Shouldn't you guys be telling Mom and Dad?" I say and Klaus stands up putting his hands on Jade's shoulders.

"We can't yet! We were going to wait for the first scan to tell them but when I told Harry-"

"You knew about this? Are you kidding me? You couldn't even tell me? - How long? How long did you know?" I turn to him with a disappointing look in my eye.
"How long?!" I yell at him when he doesn't reply to my question.

"I don't know? Maybe like 2 weeks? A week?" He says as he shrugs his shoulders causing my heart to drop. He knew. He knew and he still didn't tell me. He had every opportunity and yet couldn't.

"Wow-" I pause as I take a step back from them all trying to take all this information in.
"How could you?- No, I have to go" I snap my arm away from Harry's grip as he reaches out for me. I shake my head trying to hold back the tears as I quickly exit the room.

She's pregnant.

With my brothers child.

I mean I accepted them together but I didn't expect something like this to happen. But what upsets me most of all is the fact that Harry didn't tell me. He knew for a long time before me, he hung out with me practically everyday since he knew and still chose not to tell me. He lied to me. Knowing full well this would hurt me. And even then, he couldn't even speak the words to me when no one else could. Upset wasn't what I was feeling. I was hurt. Hurt that someone so close to me could blatantly keep something as big as that from me and didn't even slip up once.

I couldn't stay here any longer.

I need to leave.