1 - Project Buddies

BUTTER

BUTTER

I woke up to the sound of my alarm on the bedside table, napabalikwas ako ng bangon to see it was around 6am in the morning at nagsisimula palang sumikat ang araw. Inayos ko ang hinigaan ko and I immediately did my usual morning routine to prep for school.

I turn up the music and dance to the rhythm of it while preparing to go to school. Oh yeah! This is my jam!

I'll give you one more time

We'll give you one more fight

Just said one more line

There'll be a riot, 'cause I know you

The 1975 rocks so bad! Pagkatapos kong mag prepare ay dumiretso na ako sa mga bags to prepare it for later, kailangan ko kasing maka benta for food tonight and I need to go to my shift sa carinderia ni Aling Melchor.

Diskarte lang yan! Living in this life of mine, I know how cruel it can be so might as well do what I have to do to survive. A smiled formed in my face as I take one look in the mirror.

You go get them girl.

I said in my mind kahit hindi ko naman alam kung anong kukunin ko, lumabas na ako ng bahay and vitamin D is all over my skin again. Believe me, I really hate 8am classes and coming from a terror prof teacher? I'd rather die. Joke! I love Literature.

Sumakay na ako sa Jeep and all I could think was the bills that was coming for this month I needed to make sure my money was enough and I have food as well. Money is quite tight these days pero as they all say bahala na.

Tumingin ako sa establishment with a big sign of Beihone De la University, which where I'm heading to right now. That University right there is where I'm studying as a scholar. Sophomore na ako this year, can I just take a test and be in my 3rd year of college? but that's impossible.

Bumaba na ako sa Jeep and to my surprise everyone was in groups, except for me. But anyway, hindi naman yun ang pinunta ko dito sa school. I was an absolute loner so it shouldn't mind me.

I was walking at the lobby and looking at the time at my phone to ensure na hindi ako malate, when I feel that I step on something.

"What the hell!?" When I look up to the girl who said those words, it was the one and only evil queen of the Seniors Chloe fucking Crestas.

"Excuse me." I said at aalis na sana ako but pinigilan niya ako.

"I can just let this slipped, you stepped on my Louis Vuitton shoe and this cost more than your life!" She said out of anger at hindi ko naman maiwasang hindi matawa. Here we go with this rich kid shit again.