"Yeah most of my childhood was there"

"If you could go back, would you?"

I shrugged "I don't know...maybe, but I've made some nice friends here and its so beautiful here" I shifted my body and laid my head on his lap ''god I'm tired" I yawned.

Marco blushed a little at my action "If you want you can take a nap"

"Mmmm yeah, that sounds nice" I said closing my eyes.

(different pov idk)

"Yo" Jean said to Marco. His eyes looked down to the sleeping Jessica.

"Hey" Marco said a small smile on his face.

"I need to talk to her" Jean said.

"But Jessica's sleeping" Marco said.

"Marco please, go I need to talk to her"

Marco hesitated for a bit "..Ok but when she gets mad for being woken up, its your fault not mine" he carefully picked Jessica's head up from his lap and laid it back on the bench. Jessica didn't awaken luckily. "I'll see you later" Marco said and started walking off.

"Thanks, see ya" Jean sat beside Jessica where she lay on the bench. Jean looked down at her "Hm, you look pretty cute when you sleep" He muttered. Jean took off his sweater and laid it on her sleeping form. "It's cold out your going to get sick with just that thin shirt"

Jean looked down at her and gently brushed some hair out of her face. "You need to wake up, I have to talk to you.... Jessica ..Jessica " he gently shook her shoulder a little. "wake up"

Jessica's eyes fluttered open and she looked at him tiredly.

(Jessica's pov)

My eyes opened and I looked at Jean confused. What is he doing here wasn't Marco here?

"That wasn't cool what you left for me in my closet" Jean said.

The corner of my lip went up a little "I thought they were balloons, were they not?" I smirked slightly.

"You know they weren't and as for my magazines-''

"I burned them, it was a little cold in the house" I said.

"Yeah that figures" Jean said smiling a little but his smile soon faded "……Im sorry about Saturday..I was kinda out of line"

I shook my head "It's no big deal"

It's no big deal? He almost raped me. I should be furious, but ...why am I not?

"Just don't do it again" I said.

"I won't" Jean said looking into my eyes for a second then looking away.

"...when does lunch end? " I asked.

He pulled a pocket watch out of his pocket "In about 20 minutes"

My eyes gleamed looking at the pocket watch

"..What?" Jean asked raising an eyebrow.

"It's beautiful...can I touch it?" I asked.

"Huh? You mean my pocket watch?"

"Yeah" I nodded quickly.

"Uh sure just be careful" Jean said and unhooked the chain from his pants and handed it to me.

I grabbed it gently "Its so beautiful and nicely detailed" my finger traced the designs carefully.

Jean scratched the back of his head "Heh yeah I kinda like vintage things" he said.