Things will only get better

July 4, 2016
3:00am

Dear Diary,
I just got back home from the bonfire. It was incredibly! You won't believe what happened, I get wet just thinking about it. Are you ready for story time?

It was 7:00 and I had just finished putting on my romper (image above). I couldn't wear a bra with it because then it would show. But my C cup boobs were perky so it didn't bother me. I decided against putting on makeup because I prefer the natural look. I put on these gold earnings that looked great against my olive skin. My silky brown hair went into a messy back bun and I slipped on my gold sandals. I was ready to go, as was Lucas, so we hopped into his Mercedes and drove down to the bonfire.
By the time we arrived the sun was setting. The bonfire was on the beach. As soon as we got there Lucas was greeted by a group of fine ass men. There was four of them, Nick, Ron, Tristan, and Nate. Lucas introduced me as his step sister. They all looked like they worked out a lot, but Nate was the sexiest of them all. His chiseled jaw and green eyes were enough to make me want to climb into bed with him. He wore glasses and had saggy hair, it gave him that sexy nerd look. There were about 30 people there. Some people were squealing in the ocean, others were dancing next to the speakers, but there were a few people drinking and talking around the fire.
Lucas ran off the go play football with the guys, so I was alone. I went and grabbed a drink and sat on the log by the fire. The salted air and ocean breeze made me feel frisky. I had some side conversations with this girl name Claire, she was Lucas's age (19). She was nice, and hot, but not that interesting. Maybe it was just because she was drunk but she kept going on and on about aliens. Just when I was about to die of boredom, Nate came up to me and asked if I wanted to dance! Can you believe that? So I said yes ofcourse and went to the dance floor. Since I grew up dancing to Brazilian music, I already knew how to work my body. Minutes into us dancing we got some stares. His hands were on my waist as I swayed my hips and moved my body to the ground then slowly grinding my butt on him as I got up. After a couple of more songs, he whispered in my ear "do you want to get a drink." He was sweaty and had this lustful look in his eyes. I said yes and we walked off to get some beer.

After we had our red cups filled with alcohol. We walked to these huge rocks on the secluded parts of the beach. We sat down and started drinking. A few people walked by but other than that the only sound we could hear was the crashing of the waves onto the shore.

"So how are you liking it in Malibu so far Molly?" he asked. The way his husky voice said my name made me bite my lip. Once he noticed he smirked.

"Its different from New York. Not a bad different, just different. I haven't really seen much though. This is the first time I've been out since I got here."

"Oh ok. So you haven't made many friends I would guess. Do you want to play a game?"

"Sure, what did you have in mind?"

"Lets play 21 questions."

"Ok, you go first," I said. At this point we're sitting side by side with our legs hanging off the rocks. I finished my drink already while he's still drinking his.

"Are you straight?" he asked with a bold look in his eye.

"Yea. I like guys, and I'm attracted to guys but I've kissed a girl before on a dare. Ummm do you have a girlfriend?" I asked.

"No. I'm a free man. Commitment is not really my thing," he said as he moved his hand up and down my left thigh slowly pushing the fabric of my romper up. "Do you have a boyfriend?" he asked and looked me straight in the eyes and licked his lips. God damn he was so sexy.

"No. I'm not the relationship type" I said. "What's your major?" I asked. I know that wasn't the smartest question but I could barely concentrate with his had two inches away from my vagina.

"I study the biology. So I know a lot of about the body. Especially the female body" he said as his hand started rubbing my clit through my panties.
"Is this okay?" He whispered. I nodded. (Consent is sexy). I could hardly breathe. "How would you describe yourself in 3 words?"

"Shy, intelligent and adventurous," I said. At this point I was panting as he kept moving his hand pack and forth.

"So you're adventurous,"he said. Then he slipped a finger in me and I gasped.

"Y-yes," I stuttered and he slipped two more in. He lifted me up and put me on his lap so that I was facing him. He started kissing my neck as he continued to slowly put his fingers in and out. I let out a soft moan as he picked up speed. His free hand exploring my breasts and his mouth on my neck, I knew I was going to climax soon. His breathing was just as heavy as mine as I sat there and let him discover my body. "I'm going to come," I said. That only made him go faster and deeper. As he hit my G-spot I came on his fingers. Looking me directly in the eye he put his fingers directly in his mouth and sucked them clean. We both stood up at the same time without saying a word and walked back to the bonfire.

If Malibu is going to be anything like tonight then I think I'm going to like it here. The summer is just starting and I have a feeling things will only get better. I should probably sleep now.

Love,
Molly💋