Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Gauri noted the spellbound, love-filled gaze from Shivaay bhaya as he made his way to Bhaujai. He extended his hand and waited, Annika walked the few stairs and placed her fingers in his hand, which he clasped and raised to his lips. Tears threatened as she turned away only to find the ferocious look of Omkara on her. She quivered in fear as he stood just staring at her, probably wishing her away.

"Omkara you to go fetch your wife, so that you can start the rituals." Murmured buama who was standing and watching the beautiful spectacle of the Oberoi Bahus. He turned and looked at the woman who stood to his side and then again to his so-called wife. He did as he was asked. But unlike brother who had gently and lovingly collected his wife from the staircase, Omkara grabbed her elbow in a painful grip and literally dragged her down the stairs not caring that she could barely keep up with his long strides.

"I told you to keep away from today's rituals. Didn't I?" he asked. She tried to loosen the vicelike grip that he had on her arm but it was in vain.

"I am not brave enough to do what you suggested, Omkaraji. Should I be thanking you for your gift?" she asked sarcastically. "You should know however that I have no intention of using it." She pulled her hand from his painful grip. She lifted the sarrie to rub the afflicted area, the marks of his long fingers that was already becoming an angry red welt. It was sure to leave her bruised. She walked towards Annika Bhaujai.

He looked at her retreating back and wondered if she actually assumed that the package that he delivered this morning was a gift from him.

Ha that would be the day. The only thing that he would gift her was a one-way ticket out of his life. He watched as she found a place next to Annika Bhabhi and the rest of the Oberoi women, where she stayed.

He maintained his distance but decided that if she did not leave, he was going to throw her out. The sight of her in his home literally made his skin crawl.

Dadiji walked towards him, "Om, It is time for the rituals. Go and get Gauri." She said pushing him now in the direction of Gauri.

He walked towards her, grabbing her elbow again. Gauri winced in pain as he grabbed her harshly. "Come, the rituals are about to start." He pushed her in the direction of the hall that was set up for the prayer.

Meanwhile, a sinister pair of eyes watched and waited all was ready. She now waited for action. She took a glass of orange juice from a passing waiter, added her deadly ingredient and place the glass on the tray, "Give this to Gauri madam. Make sure that she drinks it and follow the glass. As soon as she is done make sure that you retrieve the glass. You will be handsomely rewarded." She told the man. Whom was a hired hitman, incognito as a waiter.

AUTHOR' NOTE THANK YOU, FOR READING MY STORY. PLEASE TELL ME THAT U ARE ENJOYING IT BY VOTING AND COMMENTING AS THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THAT I WOULD KNOW HOW YOU FEEL

******PLEASE VOTE*******