Chapter 2

Please let me meet a target of 40 votes. Thank you

Chapter 2

Gauri looks at the exit shocked. Feeling flayed and raw. Did he really mean that? Did the truly wish that he had not rescued her? Unbeknownst to Gauri and Om. Their altercation was witnessed by third party who would do anything to ensure that Gauri was gone.

This was incredible. How convenient. Shwetlana, would get rid of both her nemesis at once. Gauri, who had ridiculed, embarrassed her and more importantly ruined her plot of marrying Omkara was going to pay for her actions with her life, and Omkara was going to go to jail for her murder.

After securing the strychnine, a highly volatile poison that ensure that the victim suffered before dying. She just needed an opportunity. She did not have to wait long as she saw a servant exiting from Jhanavi's room and heading towards the room now occupied by Gauri, who would now be getting dressed for the ceremony.

It did not take a genius to figure that the box was indeed a gift for Gauri. Walking briskly and dashed into the servant, making sure that the box and tray falls.

"Oh, I am so sorry." she exclaimed while bending to retrieve the box. She looked at the unsuspecting servant, who was also trying to pick up the box, she raised her hand stopping him and pointed to the tray that had rolled away.

While he was distracted Shwetlana managed to place the vial of poison in the jewel box. The servant returned with the tray. "Thank you, Madam." He said while turning to leave. Again she stopped him. "This is for Gauri madam." She asked. He nodded. "It would be nice if Omkara gave her this. It would be romantic." She said gently nudging him in the direction of Omkara. Winking at him hoping that he accepts the prod.

As luck would have it, Omkara chose that moment to alight the stairs into the landing where they stood. Shwetlana disappeared hoping that the servant would give the box to Omkara. She did not really care though. As long as the deed was done. As luck would have it the servant walked towards Omkara, "Saabji, Bademaa asked if you could give this to Gauri madam." He asked nervously. Indicating to the jewel box on the tray.

"You give it to her, Robin." Omkara said turning to leave. He looked at the disappointed look on Robin's face, "okay give to me I will give it to her." he said. Removing the box from the tray and heading towards the room.

AUTHOR' NOTE THANK YOU, FOR READING MY STORY. PLEASE TELL ME THAT U ARE ENJOYING IT BY VOTING AND COMMENTING AS THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THAT I WOULD KNOW HOW YOU FEEL

******PLEASE VOTE*******