1

k. minlee
"I'm fine mom. I swear. I'll be fine here, it's a new step forward. I'll be okay I can take care of myself. Okay, bye! Love you!" I said into my new iPhone.

I was just moving into a new apartment. My parents had always had me cooped up in our house, and an apartment with two roommates was pretty independent of me, seeing that everything I had ever wanted was served to me on a silver platter.

I smiled as I stared at the front door. Clutching my duffel bag, I knocked.
"Deena, answer the door! Ugh, why do I have to everything myself in here?" Was what I heard before a beautiful girl with chocolate brown shoulder length hair and green eyes opened the door.

"Hey! You must be Minlee. I'm Kiya. Han Kiya. We have another roommate. Her name's Deena. But she's currently with another guy..." She mumbled the last part.

"Pardon? I didn't hear that last bit." I said as I walked into the apartment. The living room alone was the size of my bedroom back at home.

"Nothing! It was nothing. I said
nothing," She said nervously.

"Alright then...Is this my room?" I turned the knob on a door on the right.

"NO-"
I gasped at what I saw.
A girl without any clothes under a guy, whose ass was in perfect view.
"What the fu?!-"

"HAN KIYA I SWEAR TO GOD--JIMIN GET OFF ME-" The girl, who I assumed to be Deena, said, hastily throwing on her clothes.

Kiya pushed me out of the room.
"That-" She pointed at the now closed door "-was Deena." She was breathing heavily, and fear was blatant on her face.

"YAAAAAH! HAN KIYA WHERE ARE YOU?!" A high pitched scream resounded through the apartment.

"IgottagobeforeDeenakillsmebye!"
Kiya quickly said, running through the door until she was out of view.

"KIYAAAA!-Oh, who are you?" Deena stopped in her tracks when she finally noticed me.

"I'm Minlee. I'm your new roommate?" I bowed to her. I didn't want to make a worse impression, seeing as I had already walked in on her...yanno...doing the do.

"Ah, yeah. Well I'm Yoo Deena." She smiled, revealing her pearly white teeth.

"Hey. Anyway, could you point my room out for me? Thank you!" I said to her, smiling timidly.

"It's right across the hall from Kiya's, which is right over there." She pointed at a blank door in front of a door decorated with stickers, and a "no boys allowed" sign.

No boys allowed? I doubt that.

"Thanks! I'll get going now. I'm pretty tired." I waved at her as I walked into my room.

The walls were painted a powder blue color, and there was one window next to a queen sized bed, which my parents had moved in for me.

I put my bag down and crashed onto my bed face first, exhausted.

"You wanted this, Minlee. Remember. You worked hard to get this."
I said, staring at the ceiling.

"Minlee unnie!"

A voice from the other side of my door woke me up.
Wait, when did I fall asleep?
and..unnie?