Chapter 11 : Truths

Jennie woke up in the arms of Yoon Gi.

They ended up sleeping together in one bed last night.

"Good Morning Suga." Jennie teased him.

"Aish.. Don't call me that. Just call me Oppa arrasseo?" Yoon Gi said in his raspy voice. He then poured multiple kisses on her cheeks down to her neck leading towards her earlobe.

"Yah.. Stop kissing me too much."

"Why? You're my girlfriend now."

"Aigoo, so you're my boyfriend now?"

"Yepp."

Jennie was about to leave the bed when Yoon Gi had pulled her back

"Don't go yet, let's just stay like this hmm?"

"What if Jisoo and Taehyung will look for us?"

"They won't mind as long as we're spending time together in this room."

"How about Mina and Mark?"

"You go talk to Mark and I'll go to talk to Mina"

Flashforward >>>

"Oh... Annyeong Jennie." Mark grinned at Jennie.

"Mark.. We need to talk." Jennie pulled him with her to the café.

"Umm.. Is this perhaps our second date?"

"Ani.. This will be our last."

"What? What do you mean?"

"Mark.. I'm really sorry for making you go on a date with me. But now, I guess we need to stop seeing each other from now on, I also thank you for all the love and support. I.. Am falling for someone already." Jennie looked away in regret.

"Is it Yoon Gi hyung?" Mark made Jennie looked up at him.

"You're... Right."

"I understand."

"What? So you're not mad at me?"

"I dated you because I wanted to know how it feels like to have a date with someone, and I experienced it thanks to you."

"Oh.. Well.. Gomawo Mark!" Jennie gummy smiled as she hugged her tightly.

Meanwhile....

"Why did you call me here?" Mina asked as she sat down beside Yoon Gi on the garden bench.

"About our agreement of hanging out, I've finally made my final decision." Yoon Gi said

"And what is it?"

"Let's stop seeing each other from now on. Because... I already have a girlfriend."

Mina felt her heart crash into pieces.

She smiled bitterly and looked down.

"I knew it... It must be Jennie. Well.. She's a lucky girl."

"I'm sorry and Thank You for everything Mina... But I have moved on."

"There's nothing wrong with that.. So... It's okay.. I will finally let you go. I won't stop you anymore Yoon Gi. It's your decision." Mina said before standing up and leaving Yoon Gi all alone on the benches

Meanwhile...

Jennie was walking until she saw Yoon Gi on the benches all alone.

She then went to sit beside him.

"Mark had accepted it. But how about her sister Mina, what did she said?" Jennie asked

Yoon Gi didn't replied, he then stared at Jennie's eyes for what seem like forever.. His eyes were dead serious.

He then pecked her lips.

"She also accepted it.. So now, we can date." Yoon Gi smiled

Jennie's eyes brightened. She then hugged him.

"So now, all that's left  to do is tell Taehyung and Jisoo."

"That's right."

Flashforward >>>

Jisoo and Taehyung were eating their dinner together.

"Aigoo.. When will Jennie and Yoon Gi ever get tired of fighting. I thought there were four of us in this vacation, but now it's only the two of us." Jisoo complained

"I know right. They're like cats and dogs. If only Yoon Gi's savage mouth could be shut up."

Suddenly, Jennie and Yoon Gi arrived and sat across them.

"Where have you two been?" Jisoo asked

"Oh.. Somewhere." Jennie said

They started eating their foods.

"Umm.. Yoon Gi, could you please pass the crab soup?" Jennie said in her cute voice.

"Oh sure.. Here do you want some chicken?" Yoon Gi instantly followed Jennie's orders.

"Oh thanks.. Here, have some fried dumplings." Jennie started spoonfeeding Yoon Gi.

"Hmm..it's yummy." Yoon Gi smiled

Jisoo and Taehyung raised their eyebrows upon seeing Jennie and Yoon Gi's treatment to each other.

"Is it just me or you two have been quite acting kind towards each other now." Taehyung muttered.

"Of course.. I can't say no to a beautiful girl right now." Yoon Gi replied.

He then slowly leaned closer to Jennie's face and gave her a peck on the lips.

Jisoo and Taehyung's eyes widened.

They almost choked on the food they were eating.

"Yah don't tell me you two are dating." Taehyung said in a state of shock.

"Yes we are.." Yoon Gi said

"Omo!! My ship is sailing!!" Jisoo exclaimed happily.

"Unnie!!" Jennie spat at her.

"Wahh jinja.. You guys are unpredictable" Taehyung shook his head in disbelief.

Then they all started laughing with each other.

"Cheers! This is the best double date and summer vacation ever!" Jisoo said.

                          | End of Chapter |