Chapter 1: Mock

This is a love story dedicated to my friend @Disney_Aurora....

Aishh jinja.. Where the hell is Jendeukie??...Jisoo thought as she frustratingly looked at her watch.

She was outside Taehyung's car while waiting for her bestfriend Jennie.

"What's taking Jennie so long?" Taehyung asked from the driver's seat.

"I don't know... We've been waiting here for about an hour." Jisoo grunged up her hair in frustration.

"Good thing Yoon Gi had brought his car and went ahead of us, or else... We would have waited for another latecomer."

"Guys... Sorry I'm late!" Jennie rushes towards them as she brought her favorite black backpack with her.

"Aigoo..." Jisoo muttered

"Sorry guys.. I needed to run some errands."

"Alright get in girls." Taehyung said.

(BG Music: Perfect Strangers - Jonas Blue ft. JP Cooper )

They stopped by a huge lot area with a huge hotel standing in the middle, there were a lot of trees, and pools of various sizes and shapes could be found.

It was a Resort...near Taehyung's hometown.

Taehyung found a place to park his car at

"Alright. This is gonna be the best summer vacation ever!" Jisoo screamed excitedly as she got off Taehyung's car.

Taehyung chuckled at his girlfriend's reaction.

Jennie on the other hand looked around with her mouth agape.

"Wow. This is amazing." Jennie muttered

"Come on, let's check in inside the hotel." Taehyung said.

The two girls giggled and followed behind him.

Flashforward >>> at the seaside café

The café was open and the sea could be viewed just in front of the customers.

Jennie, Jisoo, and Taehyung sat down and ordered coffee.

"Who else is with us here in our summer vacation as a squad? Is Lisa and Rosé coming?" Jennie asked

"Nope, they're busy with their careers now." Jisoo replied

"Ugh. I miss them."

"By the way guys, my friend is gonna be with us for the rest of the summer vacation. If it's okay with you." Taehyung grinned cheekily.

Jisoo then smiled and winked at him.

"Friend? Which friend of yours?" Jennie asked with a puzzled face.

"Ooh.. He's here." Taehyung pointed behind Jennie and Jisoo.

Jennie spun around and her eyes widened to see who it was.

It was a guy with a very white complexion same as the sugar.... It was Yoon Gi.

She instantly looked away.

Eotteoke? Why is he here?..Jennie thought as beads of sweat formed in her forehead.

"Sorry I'm late.. I had a hard time looking for a parking space." Yoon Gi muttered.

He then looked at Jennie but eventually looked away and sat beside Taehyung.

"Man.. Long time no see." Taehyung high fived Yoon Gi.

"Yah Yoon Gi ah.. How's life in Canada?" Jisoo asked

"It's very fine.. Jimin and Jungkook had always video called me and we'd play online games together." Yoon Gi replied

"Wow, you still haven't changed. Gamer as always." Taehyung patted his back.

"Yoon Gi...How about Jennie? Won't you ask if how she is?" Jisoo smirked

"Unnie.. Stop it." Jennie said shyly.

"Oh.. Jennie ssi... How's your boring life?" Yoon Gi asked with a glint of coldness in his tone.

This guy.. Is he trying to mock me?..Jennie thought pissed off.

"Huh? Boring life?" Jennie spoke out loud.

"Umm.. Excuse us, we need to go somewhere." Jisoo and Taehyung had excused themselves as they quickly stood up and dash towards the exit.

Jennie didn't know what to do next so she was just completely frozen in her chair.

"Yes.. How are you and your boring life. It's been a long time and your face haven't changed, it's still unpleasant to look at." Yoon Gi said

Jennie's blood started to boil inside her.

"Why? Is your face even pleasant to look at?" Jennie backfired.

"Yes..I was expecting Taehyung and Jisoo to bring a very beautiful friend of them for me to meet. But, wow, it's far than what I've expected, whenever I see your face, I feel speechless. I don't know what to react or say, in short...I don't feel any special something in you. And in short... You're ugly."

"Oh really? Well I don't care what other people say about me, as long as I know that I love myself, unlike you.. You feel inferior."

Jennie instantly stood up and left,

Yoon Gi scoffed and smirked

Wow.. She's feisty.. I haven't seen her like that before.. Interesting....Yoon Gi thought.

This is just the start Yoon Gi, you will see the side of me that you shouldn't have unlocked.... Jennie thought as she went to her and Jisoo's bedroom.

                  | end of Chapter |