Chapter 9 : Rainy Day.

Jennie was just calming herself inside, she couldn't bear to see Yoon Gi and Mina sweet and all.

"Oh look there's a frosting on your cheeks." Yoon Gi chuckled as he was wiping Mina's face with his thumb.

"Aren't they sweet Jennie?" Mark asked Jennie who was very very sad.

"Yes they are." Jennie smiled weakly.

"Are you okay?"

"I think I need to go now Mark." Jennie all of a sudden stood up and left the café.

Yoon Gi smirked as he saw her left the café.

Flashforward >>> (After the Café scene)

Minutes passed by and Jennie was still walking on the seashore all by herself when the rain suddenly started to pour.

She was starting to feel cold but she didn't mind it.. She felt cold not just outside but on the inside.

Why is it always me?.. Why does my feelings always get played?...Jennie thought.

She then happened to see Yoon Gi and Mina smiling as they happen to start walking by the seashore again, then Yoon Gi placed a cover on top of them to not get soaked in the rain.

Why am I always the one seeing this?...Jennie thought as she felt a lump in her throat.

What happened next made Jennie's long hidden tears finally fall together with the raindrops.

Mina and Yoon Gi were kissing lovingly.

He really loves her, why did I even get my hopes high?...Jennie thought to herself as she sobbed.

"Jennie!! Why are you there?!!" Mark worriedly ran towards her as he removed his coat and placed it on top of her.

Mark then slowly accompanied her towards the garden area where there is a roof to finally cover them.

"Why are you letting yourself get soaked in the rain?" Mark asked her as he took out a face towel he'd always brought and used it to dry Jennie's hair up.

"I just love the rain." Jennie smiled weakly.

"Aigoo.. You'd get sick."

"You don't need to worry."

"I have to.. Jennie.. I was thinking if... You could go on a date with me." Mark said with his most serious expression.

"M-Mark.."

"Jennie...Taehyung and Jisoo is dating, my sister and Yoon Gi is already dating as well...Now it's our turn."

Jennie then looked down.

Just try dating for once Jennie...Jennie mentally instructed herself.

"Okay.. Fine.. I'll go on a date with you." Jennie finally flushed a smile.

"Yes!" Mark exclaimed. He then hugged Jennie tightly.

Little did they know that an angry guy was looking at them...Yoon Gi.

He was crossing his arms as if he was offended.

He then went inside their room and decided to lock it up.

I don't want to see her face right now...Yoon Gi thought as he laid down on his bed.

Flashforward >>>

Jennie was about to open her and Yoon Gi's room but then she found out that it was lock.

"Yoon Gi! Open it up!" Jennie shouted from the outside.

But there was no response.

Inside, Yoon Gi was just ignoring Jennie's calling.

The next morning....

Yoon Gi went with Taehyung, Jisoo and  Mina to start eating breakfast.

They sat across each other, and Yoon Gi looked around as his eyes started to search for that one person he kept on yearning everyday...Jennie.

"Where are they?" Yoon Gi asked

"Who?" Jisoo asked

"Mark and that ugly girl."

"Yah why are you so harsh Yoon Gi oppa." Mina told Yoon Gi.

"Oh.. Sorry. Didn't meant to say that." Yoon Gi smirked

"Well, Jennie and Mark were together since last night, and now they're going on a date in some areas of this resort. " Taehyung said

"I'm so proud of Jendeukie, that girl, it's her first time going on a date. She was all excited and she wore her nicest heels and dress." Jisoo added.

Yoon Gi almost choked on his coffee.

Flashforward >>>

Mark kissed Jennie's forehead. They were at the garden as usual.

"That was a fun date, gomawo." Jennie said

"It was also fun being with you." Mark replied

"Oh. So I gotta go now Jenjen. Bye!" Mark bid Jennie farewell.

"So did you had fun with him huh?" Someone suddenly asked behind her

She turned around only to find Yoon Gk

He then pulled her by her wrist harshly.

                  | end of Chapter |