TFP smokescreen X human reader [feeling guilty]

Okay people my first fanfic, here ya go! Warning contains lots of typo's

"[Y/N].......[Y/N]! you alright?'' the sound of a male voice woke her from what ever she had fallen in to and she opened her eye's.

''hu......w..what happened?'' slowly she sad up right and held one hand against her head, but suddenly felt a stinging pain in her right arm.

Whit worried optics smokescreen quickly pressed the Butten from his commlink and asks for an immediate groundbrige, seconds later it popped up next to them.

'' don't worrie [Y/N] ill get you out the here,'' was the last thing she could here before she blacked out again.

Smokescreen as carefully as he could gently picked [Y/N] up sort of bridle style like., and held her as close to his chassis as possible to keep her save.

Slowly he walked true the green/blue swirling portal and entered base.

As soon as he came in, the others quickly ran up to him and Arcee was the first to speak.

''what in the alspark happened to the two of you!'' her voice was not so calm sins what ever happened caused you to have a big scratch on your arm that was bleeding, and you to be unconscious.

However smokescreen didn't answer her question and instead called for ratchet who immediately told him to lay you down in the hospital bed that they had at base.

Little time skippy

When [Y/N] gained her consciousness back after one hour or so, she immediately noticed a pair of bright blue optics staring at her.

''smokey?'' was all she had to say to make him smile widely, at leased he knew new that she was oke.

When she tried to sit up she let out a painful ''ouch!'' and grasped her right arm which to her surprise was fully covered in bandages.

''what happened to my arm!'' she looked shocked and turned to smokescreen hoping he'd know what had happened, sins [Y/N] couldn't remember anything that could have caused this.

''I had to go on a energon scout mission earlier today and I asked you to come whit, so it seemed to be save and we were just talking and following the signal, when a little higher on a letch we saw a shiny object.

I could almost reach it but was just a little to short so we came to the idear to let you stand in my servo and from there you would be able to get it when I lifted you.

So I did, but right when you got the object a blast got fired at me but missed and hit the rocks on my left.

A piece had broken from the rock by the power of the blast and scratched your arm badly.

Then a second blast got fired by one of those filthy decepticons and hit me on the leg and that caused me to bend a little, luckily I already had lowered you a bit but before I knew it I feld you lose you're belands and........and fall.''

The look on smokescreens face was one [Y/N] had never ever seen before, he looked sad, but not just sad, she could se guilt covering his Wole face plate.

'' I am supposed to protect you I am your guardian, but instead of keeping you save I've almost god you killed cause it was not save.''

[Y/N] looked down at the floor and was deep in thought, she knew exactly how Smookscreen felt right now, because she felt the same.