Chapter 1

Fretzie's P.O.V

I found myself inside an abandoned classroom. I looked around the whole place and saw that he is with me. Vince is here with me.

I can't read any emotions in his face. He is wearing a blank face and I think I know why.

"Fretzie let's break up."

I knew it. Base from his coldness and the way he acts around me, I can easily tell that this will happen. And it did happen. I look at his back while he's making his exit.

I clenched my fist and bit my lower lip as my tears started to fall. I went out of the room and headed to the top floor.

Inilibot ko ang paningin ko at ng mapansing walang tao ay umakyat ako sa harang ng rooftop. I gripped the fence and looked down.

I love him, I really do. But, I don't know the reason why he broke up with me. Di ko alam kung anong mali, di ko alam kung ano bang nangyari. Ang pagiging malamig niya sa akin, his blank stares.

I can't feel any emotion from him when he's with me. Why did he changed all of a sudden? Hinayaan kong dumaloy anģ mga luha ko at huminga ng malalim.

"I guess I just need to end everything here."

I was about to jump when memories of Ate Snow attempting suicide came rushing to my mind. I fell down on the cold floor thinking that I was about to do something that I wasn't supposed to.

"Fretz wake up!"

I opened my eyes and tried to catch my breath. I saw my mom's worried face. She hugged me as soon as I made an eye contact with her.

"Gwaenchanh-a?"
(Are you okay?)

I nodded and hugged her back. I'm drenched in sweat and tears are falling from my eyes.

Hindi ko parin magawang kalimutan kung gaano kasakit ang ginawa ni Vince sa akin. It hurts. Pero wala eh. Tanga ako.

"Ne, gwaenchanhseubnida. Geogjeonghaji maseyo."
(Yes, I'm okay. Don't worry.)

She gently pushed me and wipe my tears away. It's been 2 years since that break up and I always dreamed about it, eversince. I saw her sighed and pat my head.

"Vince again? You should forget him Fretz. You almost killed yourself because of him."

Yeah, right. Only my mom knows about that. I never told anyone but her. I skipped that part when I told the story to my Ates.

Hindi ko kayang sabihin iyon sa kanila. I just can't. I'm so pathetic.

"Anyways, prepare yourself. You have a photoshoot today right?"

"Aish! I completely forgot about that photoshoot!"

I hurriedly went to the bathroom. I swear the director will surely scold me for being late again for I don't know how many times!

Niready ko ang bath thub at kaagad lumusong sa tubig. Habang sinasabon ko ang sarili ko ay hindi naiwasang mapaisip.

What if we didn't break up, kami pa kaya hanggang ngayon?

What if I didn't leave, magkakabalikan kaya kami?

What if...

Those what ifs still bother me every time i think of him.

"Aish! Stop those what ifs Fretz! It's over! Just accept the fact that it's already over!"

Nakarinig ako ng dalawang katok sa pinto kaya naman napasigaw ako.